这是用户在 2024-12-22 23:17 为 https://novelbin.com/b/milf-hunter-in-another-world/chapter-205-taming-the-spoiled-fox-milf-pussy-1 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?
Milf Hunter in Another World
在另一个世界的熟女猎人

C205: Taming the Spoiled Fox Milf Pussy (1)
C205: 驯服被宠坏的狐狸熟女的阴道 (1)



If you call me crazy, then I am crazy.
如果你说我疯了,那我就是疯了。

The reason lies in that voluptuous body swaying from the ropes.
原因在于那具丰盈的身体在绳索间摇摆。

Damn, she’s so fucking hot.
该死,她真是太性感了。

Kyoka wants a sticky, thick pregnancy sex.
京香想要一种粘稠、浓厚的怀孕性爱。

If I give her what she wants, she’ll climb all over me.
如果我给她想要的,她就会对我百般纠缠。

“Do you want to know what I’m thinking right now, Kyoka?”
“你想知道我现在在想什么吗,京香?”

“Sex?”  “性?”

Jiggle.  抖动。

Kyoka shakes her body while hanging in the air.
京香在空中悬挂时摇动着身体。

I gulped at the sight of her tits swaying shamelessly.
我看着她的胸部毫不羞耻地摇摆,忍不住咽了口水。

I immediately slap her tits!
我立刻打了她的胸部!

“Stay still!”  “保持静止!”

“Eek! It hurts!”  “哎呀!好痛!”

“Be respectful when you listen to your Master.”
“听你的大师时要保持尊重。”

“…”  请提供需要翻译的文本

“Answer me.”  “回答我。”

“You were enjoying it so much just now… Why are you being so mean to me?! I don’t like this!”
“你刚才那么享受… 为什么对我这么刻薄?!我不喜欢这样!”

When I raised my hand again, Kyoka flinched.
当我再次举起手时,京香吓了一跳。

“!!!”

She looks intimidated after I used her ample tits as a punching bag.
她在我把她丰满的胸部当作沙袋后看起来很害怕。

I felt a little sorry, but there’s no other way.
我感到有点遗憾,但别无选择。

I gently massage her milf tits to calm her down.
我轻轻地按摩她的奶子,让她平静下来。

Seeing her blink with teary eyes, as if it stings a little, makes my heart soften.
看到她泪眼汪汪地眨眼,仿佛有些刺痛,让我的心变得柔软。

That’s it.  就是这样。

That’s what a spoiled brat wants.
这就是一个被宠坏的小孩想要的。

Let’s establish our relationship properly.
让我们好好建立我们的关系。

“Kyoka, Her Majesty is furious because of what you did in the city.”
“京香,陛下因你在城里所做的事情而愤怒。”

“I don’t care about that. I only regret not being able to destroy the city.”
“我不在乎那个。我只后悔无法摧毁这座城市。”

“But you failed.”  “但你失败了。”

Kyoka bared her teeth.  京香露出了她的牙齿。

“If you hadn’t interfered!”
“如果你没有干涉!”

“Anyway, you failed.”  “无论如何,你失败了。”

“…”  请提供需要翻译的文本

Seeing her tail droop, it seems even Kyoka experiences dejection.
看到她的尾巴垂下,似乎连京香也感到沮丧。

Because she wanted to destroy the city, but couldn’t.
因为她想摧毁这座城市,但做不到。

“Her Majesty initially wanted to take you away, but I stopped him. Do you know why?”
“她陛下最初想带你走,但我阻止了他。你知道为什么吗?”

“Hmph. Of course he should take me, a pretty woman like me, as his wife.”
“哼。当然他应该把我这样一个漂亮的女人当作他的妻子。”

“Don’t be cheeky.”  “不要无礼。”

I slap Nine-Tailed Fox’s tit.
我打九尾狐的胸部。

Slap.  拍打。

“Hikh!”  “嗨克!”

“There are plenty of women hotter than you around me. There’s no reason to put my family in danger because of you, is there?”
“我身边有很多比你更火辣的女人。没有理由因为你而让我的家人处于危险之中,对吧?”

“What do you mean…?”  “你是什么意思…?”

“If you don’t listen to me, you’ll become fox meat.”
“如果你不听我的话,你就会变成狐狸肉。”

“Fox meat…”  “狐狸肉…”

“It’s not a metaphor. Her Majesty won’t show you any mercy.”
“这不是隐喻。女王陛下不会对你手下留情。”

Kyoka seemed to be looking closely at my face.
京香似乎在仔细看我的脸。

It’s hard to read my expression because I’m in ruthless trainer mode.
很难看出我的表情,因为我处于无情的训练模式。

It’s one of the solid basics that Master Bior taught me.
这是大师比奥教我的基本功之一。

You shouldn’t be seen as weak by your slaves.
你不应该被你的奴隶视为弱者。

Controlling your expression isn’t a difficult technique. Wipe away any trace of a smile and warn them that you can sell a bitch like her to the butcher at any time if you want.
控制你的表情并不是一个困难的技巧。抹去任何微笑的痕迹,警告他们如果你愿意,可以随时把像她这样的女人卖给屠夫。

You can’t fake it. You have to mean it.
你不能假装。你必须真心实意。

There are plenty of hot milfs I need to protect in the Milf Hunter’s workshop.
在米尔夫猎人的工作坊里,有很多我需要保护的火辣米尔夫。

There are also women I personally conquered as a virgin, who will be included in “Virgin Hunter”.
我个人作为处男征服的女性也将被纳入《处女猎手》。

For their sake, I have to be prepared to cut off Nine-Tailed Fox if necessary…
为了他们,我必须准备好在必要时切断九尾狐…

‘Be truthful.’  “要诚实。”

“You’re the first man to treat me like this. I’ve never failed to be loved.”
“你是第一个这样对待我的男人。我从未缺少过爱。”

So, you’re saying you’ve always conquered any man by shaking your ass?
所以,你是在说你总是通过扭动你的屁股征服任何男人吗?

What happened to the men who didn’t obey?
不服从的男人们发生了什么?

Did you kill them, claiming that there’s no way they wouldn’t love you?
你杀了他们,声称他们不可能不爱你吗?

At least, Kusley would have resisted.
至少,库斯利会抵抗。

“What about Kusley?”  “库斯利怎么样?”

“Kusley, he was a wonderful husband. I fell in love at first sight. With his gallant appearance, not intimidated by me, fighting against me.”
“库斯利,他是一个出色的丈夫。我一见钟情。凭借他英俊的外表,毫不畏惧我,勇敢地与我对抗。”

“How did you make Kusley your husband?”
“你是怎么让库斯利成为你的丈夫的?”

I heard it during the fight, but I suddenly became curious and decided to ask her directly.
我在打斗时听到了,但我突然变得好奇,决定直接问她。

“Number 38, I pounced on him as soon as he was cloned. When I told him I was pregnant with your child, he just said okay with a blank expression.”
“第 38 号,我一 cloned 他就扑向了他。当我告诉他我怀了你的孩子时,他只是面无表情地说了声好。”

“And then?”  “然后呢?”

“A few days later, he became my husband. Hehehe.”
“几天后,他成为了我的丈夫。呵呵。”

“…”  请提供需要翻译的文本

Using a man’s sense of responsibility like that…
利用一个男人的责任感来这样…

This bitch is really a fucking dog.
这婊子真是个狗。

No matter how sacred the act of conceiving a life is, I want to kick her in the stomach.
无论孕育生命的行为多么神圣,我都想踢她的肚子。

But even after hearing that, my emotions were relatively calm.
但即使听到这些,我的情绪仍然相对平静。

It’s just a gender-reversed version of what Geum Taeyang does.
这只是金太阳所做的性别反转版本。

I’ve also forcibly impregnated milfs I wanted to keep as sex partners for a long time.
我还强行让我想长期保持性伴侣关系的小姑娘怀孕。

It’s something only a scumbag would do, so it’s definitely my territory.
这只有一个混蛋才会做的事,所以这绝对是我的领域。

I’ve never cloned a milf though…
我从来没有克隆过一个熟女……

Anyway, this woman seems to think that the men she targets will eventually fall in love with her.
无论如何,这个女人似乎认为她所瞄准的男人最终会爱上她。

“Just now… I received a lot of creampie, hubby.”
“刚才……我收到了很多内射,老公。”

“So?”  “所以?”

“Maybe… I’m pregnant…?”  “也许…我怀孕了…?”

“…”  请提供需要翻译的文本

“Aren’t you being cruel, tying up a woman who might be pregnant with your child…?”
“你难道不残忍吗,把一个可能怀着你孩子的女人绑起来…?”

I punched Nine-Tailed Fox in the stomach.
我打了九尾狐的肚子。

“Ugh!”  “呃!”

Womb punch!  子宫一击!

The legendary technique that only a scumbag can pull off!
只有混蛋才能做到的传奇技巧!

Don’t fuck with me, bitch!
别惹我,贱人!

“Ugh… Ugh…!”  “呃…呃…!”

The cum I had just deposited leaked out of Nine-Tailed Fox’s pussy.
我刚刚射出的精液从九尾狐的阴道里流了出来。

“Ugh!”  “呃!”

One more time!  再一次!

Womb punch!  子宫一击!

“Argh!”  “啊!”

“Who said you could act like my wife?”
“谁说你可以像我的妻子一样行事?”

Don’t underestimate a scumbag.
不要低估一个混蛋。

“Didn’t you understand? I’m thinking of selling you to the butcher right now!”
“你没明白吗?我现在正想把你卖给屠夫!”

“Wh… Why…?”  “为… 为什么…?”

“If you don’t know your place and act up, you’ll become fox meat.”
“如果你不知道自己的位置并且表现得不当,你就会变成狐狸肉。”

“Isn’t it true that I might be pregnant?!”
“难道我可能怀孕了吗?!”

“Should I take care of it before the baby is born?”
“我应该在宝宝出生前处理好它吗?”

“Ah… Ugh…”  “啊… 呜…”

Kyoka lowered her head.  京香低下了头。

“I… I’m sorry…”  “我… 我很抱歉…”

“Listen carefully, I have no reason to carry around a troublesome bitch like you.”
“仔细听,我没有理由带着你这样一个麻烦的女人。”

“Troublesome… Me…?”  “麻烦…我…?”

“Yeah, you’re troublesome. The thought of you causing trouble at any moment makes me nervous. If your personality doesn’t change, I’ll have to abandon you.”
“是的,你很麻烦。想到你随时可能惹麻烦让我感到紧张。如果你的性格不改变,我就不得不抛弃你。”

“Ugh…”  “呃……”

“I’m Geum Taeyang. I work as a trainer in this city.”
“我是金太阳。我在这个城市担任训练师。”

“Trainer…”  “训练者…”

“It means I can judge whether you’re trying to be a good pussy or not.”
“这意味着我可以判断你是否在努力做一个好猫咪。”

If I remove all of Kyoka’s spoiled brat imprints…
如果我去掉所有京香的任性印记……

Maybe I can turn her into a good pussy slave.
也许我可以把她变成一个好的性奴。

But I don’t know.  但我不知道。

I’ve never tried to change a woman with 5 spoiled brat imprints before.
我从未尝试过改变一个有 5 个被宠坏的小孩印记的女人。

And it’s the first time I’ve even met a woman like that.
这是我第一次见到这样的女人。

“If you follow my training well, I’ll fix your bad habit of acting spoiled.”
“如果你认真跟随我的训练,我会纠正你娇惯的坏习惯。”

“What’s so good about going through such… hardship?”
“经历这样的…艰难有什么好处?”

“I’ll make you my pussy slave and treat you well.”
“我会让你成为我的小猫奴隶,并好好对待你。”

“That doesn’t sound like an attractive offer at all. I want to be a queen.”
“这听起来一点也不吸引人。我想成为女王。”

“You can live a life that’s no less than a queen’s.”
“你可以过上不亚于女王的生活。”

“…”  请提供需要翻译的文本

Kyoka gulped.  京香咽了口水。

“For example?”  “例如?”

“I’ll buy you all the meat and alcohol you want. I have a lot of money.”
“我会买你想要的所有肉和酒。我有很多钱。”

To be precise, my rich madam is my slave, but
确切地说,我的富有夫人是我的奴隶,但

A slave’s assets are the master’s assets.
奴隶的资产是主人的资产。

I can cover Nine-Tailed Fox’s overspending.
我可以承担九尾狐的超支。

“Slurp…”  “啧…”

Is it because she only had simple meals while confined here? Kyoka gulped.
是因为她在这里被限制期间只吃了简单的饭菜吗?京香咽了咽口水。

“Meat… Beef…”  “肉… 牛肉…”

“You want good meat, huh?”
“你想要好的肉,是吧?”

“The one with a lot of marbling is good.”
“那种有很多大理石纹理的很好。”

I grabbed Nine-Tailed Fox’s belly fat with my hand.
我用手抓住了九尾狐的肚子脂肪。

“Eek!”  “啊!”

“That’s why you end up like this, huh?”
“这就是你最后变成这样的原因,是吗?”

Kyoka’s cheeks flushed red.
京香的脸颊红了。

“You… You shameless bastard! How dare you grab a woman’s belly fat!”
“你… 你这个无耻的混蛋!你怎么敢抓一个女人的肚子肉!”

“Did you grow these boobs by eating beef too?”
“你也是通过吃牛肉长出这些胸部的吗?”

Since Kyoka is hanging in the air, I grab her tits with both hands like I’m milking a cow and pull them down.
由于京香悬在空中,我就像挤牛奶一样用双手抓住她的乳房,然后往下拉。

Nothing came out, but Kyoka’s nipples hardened and became prominent, which was quite arousing.
什么也没流出来,但京香的乳头变硬了,变得很突出,这让人很兴奋。

Pull  

“Ah… Ouch… If I learn how to be a good pussy… Is that it…?”
“啊… 哎哟… 如果我学会如何做一个好的猫咪… 就这样吗…?”

“That’s right. Can you follow me well?”
没错。你能跟上我吗?

“I just want to live comfortably… getting my pussy pounded by Master every day.”
“我只想过得舒适……每天都被主人操弄。”

“Should I sell you as fox meat?”
“我应该把你当作狐狸肉卖吗?”

I grabbed Kyoka’s tits tightly.
抱紧了京香的胸部。

Kyoka shakes her head back and forth as her tits are squeezed.
Kyoka 在乳房被挤压时来回摇头。

“Eek…! I’m… I’m sorry…! Stop torturing my tits…!”
“啊…!我…我很抱歉…!别折磨我的胸部…!”

“Are you really sorry? You won’t talk nonsense again, right?”
“你真的很抱歉吗?你不会再胡说八道了,对吧?”

“Ah… Ouch… Ugh…! Okay… Okay…! So…! Let go of my tits…!”
“啊… 哎哟… 呜…!好吧… 好吧…!所以…!放开我的胸部…!”

Thank goodness.  谢天谢地。

Kyoka doesn’t seem to be used to punishment, so she’s very sensitive to pain.
京香似乎不太习惯惩罚,因此她对疼痛非常敏感。

I felt bad for torturing her pretty boobs, so I gently massage them.
我觉得折磨她漂亮的胸部很不好,所以我轻轻地按摩它们。

“Kyoka, you have to please me, your Master, to receive anything.”
“京香,你必须取悦我,你的主人,才能得到任何东西。”

“…Sex…”  “…性…”

“Sex is good too, but one thing at a time.”
“性也不错,但一次只做一件事。”

“One thing at a time…?”
“一次做一件事…?”

“It’s not like you can do whatever you want after having sex. Think of it as give and take, one step at a time.”
“这并不是说你在发生性关系后就可以随心所欲。把它看作是互相付出,一步一步来。”

“If I please Master…”  “如果我取悦主人……”

“That’s right.”  “没错。”

“I just… pleased Master’s dick!”
“我刚刚……满足了主人的需求!”

“Yes, I’ll acknowledge that.”
“是的,我会承认这一点。”

“Give me meat!”  “给我肉!”

I pulled Kyoka’s tit.  我拉了京香的胸部。

“Eek!”  “啊!”

“Do you want me to cut off one of your tits? Speak politely!”
“你想让我割掉你的一只乳房吗?请说得客气点!”

“Haa… Haa… Because I… pleased Master’s dick… You should give me meat… I’m hungry…”
“哈… 哈… 因为我… 让主人满意了… 你应该给我肉… 我饿了…”

Growl.  咆哮。

She seems really hungry.  她似乎真的很饿。

“The sex we just had doesn’t count.”
“我们刚刚发生的性行为不算数。”

“What?!”  “什么?!”

Kyoka looked genuinely shocked.
京香看起来真的很震惊。

“Why!”  “为什么!”

“Think about it, you asked me to untie your waist, and I did, right?”
“想想看,你让我解开你的腰带,我就这样做了,对吧?”

“…Ah…”  “…啊…”

“One thing at a time. Then…”
“一次做一件事。然后……”

“Master… Please use Kyoka’s pussy…!”
“主人… 请用京香的阴道…!”

“I have to be in the mood for sex. Don’t make requests on your own.”
“我必须有性欲的心情。不要自己提出要求。”

“It’s hard… It’s hard… It’s a hundred times harder than the daily married life of enjoying sex…”
“这很难……这很难……这比日常婚姻生活中享受性爱要难一百倍……”

Married life is more complicated than that…
婚姻生活比这复杂得多……

Does she think married life is just having sex all day?
她认为婚姻生活就是整天发生性关系吗?

“You have to make me feel like it. Not you controlling me.”
“你必须让我有这种感觉。不是你在控制我。”

“Master… Se…”  “主人… 赛…”

Trying to blatantly ask for sex, Kyoka whimpered like a puppy with a stomachache and stuck out her tongue.
想明目张胆地要求做爱,京香却像肚子疼的小狗一样呜咽着伸出了舌头。

“That… Ugh…?”  “那…呃…?”

“…”  请提供需要翻译的文本

“Master, that…♥”  “主人,那…♥”

“You’re just whining in the end.”
“你最终只是抱怨。”

“I enjoyed the sex with Master… Eating meat and having sex… It’s a win-win…!”
"我很喜欢和师父做爱......吃肉和做爱......这是双赢......!"

“Okay, shall we have sex once?”
“好吧,我们要不要来一次?”

I turned the rope, rotating Kyoka.
我转动绳子,旋转着京香。

The milf’s ass, exuding a lewd scent, comes in front of me.
散发着淫荡气息的小姑娘的屁股出现在我面前。

As soon as I grab it with both hands, the feeling of top-quality fat wraps around my palms.
一旦我用双手抓住它,优质脂肪的感觉就包裹住了我的手掌。

Squeeze, squeeze…  挤压,挤压……

Squeeze.  挤压。

I spread her buttocks, and a wet, pink pussy greets me.
我分开她的臀部,一个湿漉漉的粉红色阴部迎面而来。

The traces of our previous encounter are still there.
我们之前相遇的痕迹仍然存在。

Your pussy is warm, Nine-Tailed Fox.
你的阴部是温暖的,九尾狐。

“Master wants to have sex too…”
“主人也想要性爱……”

As I bring my hard, erect dick to her pussy, Kyoka seems excited.
当我把坚硬勃起的阴茎对准她的阴部时,京香显得很兴奋。

“Pound my pussy and offer me delicious food as a token of your gratitude♥”
“用力爱抚我,并以美味的食物作为你的感谢♥”

“Hey, will you be quiet?”
“嘿,你能安静点吗?”

Kyoka gasped.  京香倒吸了一口气。

“I’ll stop after all.”  “我毕竟会停下来的。”

I spin her again so that Kyoka’s face is towards me.
我再次转动她,让京香的脸朝向我。

Kyoka drooled at the sight of my hard, erect dick pointing upwards towards the ceiling.
看到我坚硬勃起的小弟弟直指天花板,京香流下了口水。

“Ah, Droll… Master… I’m sorry…”
“啊,德罗尔……大师……我很抱歉……”

“What are you sorry for?”
“你为什么感到抱歉?”

“I won’t be cheeky… anymore…”
“我不会再调皮了……”

“I’m the one who’s going to have sex with you. Be grateful.”
“我就是那个要和你发生关系的人。要心存感激。”

“Grateful… I’ve never done that in my life.”
“感激……我一生中从未做过那件事。”

I turn Kyoka’s body again and align my dick with her pussy.
我再次转过京香的身体,将阴茎对准她的阴部。

“Then let’s try it. Start with ‘Master’.”
“那我们就试试吧。从‘大师’开始。”

“Master.”  “大师。”

“And then?”  “然后呢?”

“Thank you for having sex with my mommy pussy…♥”
“谢谢你和我妈妈的阴道发生性关系…♥”

As expected of a woman who has only chased pleasure for a thousand years, she’s quite talented.
作为一个追求快乐一千年的女人,她的确很有才华。

Using the word “mommy” in that situation.
在那种情况下使用“妈妈”这个词。

What a truly seductive pussy.
真是一个诱人的小猫。

“How do you feel now?”
“你现在感觉怎么样?”

“A little… ticklish… Ugh… I’m happy thinking that Master is going to have sex with me now.”
“有点……痒……呃……我很高兴想到主人现在要和我发生关系。”

“It’s a service. Cherish it.”
“这是一项服务。珍惜它。”

I had a hard time holding back.
我很难克制自己。

I slowly insert my king dick into Kyoka’s pussy.
我慢慢地将我的大鸡巴插入京香的阴道。

I didn’t do it roughly.
我没有粗略地做这件事。

Kyoka is the embodiment of desire. She’s the type to eagerly take my king dick however I give it to her, so I wanted to teach her to be calm.
京香是欲望的化身。她是那种无论我怎么给她都热切接受我的王者之 Dick 的人,所以我想教她保持冷静。

As expected, when I only inserted 30% of my dick, Kyoka’s pussy tightened around it impatiently.
不出所料,当我只插入 30% 的阴茎时,京香的阴道就迫不及待地紧紧夹住了我的阴茎。

Squeeze, squeeze…!  挤压,挤压…!

“Master… Aren’t you going to do it like before…?”
“大师… 你难道不打算像以前那样做吗…?”

“If you want it that badly, give up the meat.”
“如果你那么想要,就放弃肉类。”

“Wh, why?”  “为,为什么?”

“I’m doing what you like.”
“我在做你喜欢的事。”

I insert my dick halfway and tease her by not reaching her cervix.
我将我的阴茎插入一半,故意不碰到她的宫颈来挑逗她。

Squish… Squish… Squish, squish…
挤压…挤压…挤压,挤压…

I was enjoying it enough.
我对此感到很满意。

Having leisurely sex while touching Kyoka’s plump ass.
抱着悠闲的心情与京香的丰满臀部亲密接触。

I move gently, feeling the impatient tightening of her pussy.
我轻轻地移动,感觉到她的阴部急不可耐地收紧。

“Ah… Ugh… Heut… Ugh… Then… I’ll give up the meat… and get my pussy pounded…!”
“啊… 呜… 今天… 呜… 那么… 我就放弃肉… 让我的阴部被猛干…!”

“You won’t complain later, right?”
“你之后不会抱怨,对吧?”

Actually, I know Kyoka wants both.
实际上,我知道京香想要两者。

I can make both happen.
我可以让两者都发生。

“Yes… I don’t need a meal…!”
“是的…我不需要一顿饭…!”

“Okay, I’ll pound your pussy to your heart’s content?”
"好吧,我会尽情蹂躏你的下体" "Okay, I'll pound your pussy to your heart's content?"

“Ugh♥ It’s coming, that… That hard dick pounding me hard…!”
"啊......要来了,那......那根硬梆梆的鸡巴使劲捶打着我......!

But I need to exercise restraint.
但我需要克制。

To educate a badly behaved bitch, I have to teach her how to give up.
要教育一只行为不端的母狗,我必须教她如何放弃。

First, as promised, I push my hips close and bury my dick all the way into Kyoka’s cervix.
首先,我如约将臀部用力一顶,将阴茎全部插入京香的子宫颈。

Squish!  挤压!

“Oh♥ This is it, this…! Master’s king dick is amazing…!”
“哦♥ 就是这个,这…!大师的王者之 Dick 真棒…!”

Should I fuck her to her heart’s content?
我应该让她尽情享受吗?

This incredibly hot, spoiled milf pussy…!
这个令人难以置信的热辣、被宠坏的小母猫.....!

I forgot about self-control and started pounding Kyoka’s pussy vigorously.
我忘记了自制,开始大力地抽插京香的小穴。

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust!
推进,推进,推进,推进,推进,推进!

“Oh… Oh…! Aaah…! Amazing, amazing…! Haa, ah… Argh…! More… More! Harder♥”
“哦… 哦…!啊啊…!太棒了,太棒了…!哈,啊… 嗯…!更多… 更多!更用力♥”

Even though she’s tied up, Kyoka shakes her ass as if trying to feel me more with her pussy while getting doggy styled.
虽然被绑着,但 Kyoka 一边摇晃着屁股,一边试图用她的阴部让我感觉到更多。

I adjust the height of the rope to guide Nine-Tailed Fox’s pussy to the perfect spot for pounding, then
我调整绳子的高度,以引导九尾狐的阴部到达完美的撞击位置,然后

I grab her waist tightly and thrust my dick in vigorously.
我紧紧搂住她的腰,使劲把鸡巴插了进去。

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust!
推进,推进,推进,推进!

“Ugh! Ugh! This is the dick thrusting I wanted!”
“呃!呃!这就是我想要的抽插!”

“Oh… Oh…! Good…! Pussy good…! I like it deep! Oh… Oh♥”
“哦… 哦…!好…!好棒…!我喜欢深的!哦… 哦♥”

“Do you like Master’s dick?!”
“你喜欢大师的屌吗?!”

“I like Master’s dick! I like it when you pound my pussy with your hard dick…!”
"我喜欢主人的鸡巴我喜欢你用坚硬的鸡巴插我的小穴......!"

“Spread your pussy!”  “张开你的阴部!”

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust…!
推进,推进,推进,推进,推进……!

I push my hips close and thrust rapidly into Kyoka’s soaked pussy.
我将臀部用力一顶,快速插入京香湿透的阴道。

Thrust my dick deep into her pussy and into her cervix!
把我的鸡巴深深插入她的阴道和子宫颈!

What a hot ass, this is the perfect milf for doggy style.
这真是个火辣的身材,这是完美的熟女,适合后入式。

I squeeze her lewdly fleshy ass while thrusting my dick in!
我一边捏着她淫荡的肉臀,一边把鸡巴插了进去!

Thrust!  推进!

“Oh!”  “哦!”

Thrust, thrust, thrust!  推进,推进,推进!

“Ugh…!”  “呃…!”

I vigorously shake my hips into Kyoka’s pussy, which is clenching and twitching.
我大力摇动臀部,让它进入京香的阴道,而京香的阴道也在夹紧和抽搐。

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust♥
推进,推进,推进,推进,推进♥

“Do you like it when I pound your mommy pussy with my king dick?”
"你喜欢我用大鸡巴插你妈妈的小穴吗?"

“Goo… Good…”  “好… 好…”

Kyoka gasped with her eyes rolled back.
京香惊呼,眼睛翻白。

“The… There…! My lewd mommy pussy…! You’re pounding it with your hard dick…!”
"那里.....!我淫荡的妈妈的小穴.....!你正在用你坚硬的鸡巴......冲击它!"

“Gasp! Gasp!”  “喘!喘!”

Squish, squish, squish, squish…!
挤压,挤压,挤压,挤压…!

As I thrust my dick into Kyoka’s pussy with all my might as she wished, she squirted.
当我按照京香的愿望,用力将鸡巴插入她的阴道时,她喷了出来。

“You’re pissing again after just pissing a while ago?”
“你刚刚尿过,现在又尿了吗?”

Slap, slap!  啪,啪!

I spank Kyoka’s ass and push my cockhead against her plump pussy as if scolding her.
我打着京香的屁股,用鸡巴头顶着她丰满的阴户,好像在责骂她。

Squish, squish♥  挤压,挤压♥

“Ugh… Oh…! I can’t help it. Master’s dick… My pussy is so good… I can’t hold my pee…!”
"呃......哦......!我忍不住了主人的鸡巴......我的小穴好舒服......我憋不住尿了......!"

Spurt, spurt!  喷发,喷发!

Thrusting my dick into Kyoka’s squirting pussy while she’s climaxing!
在京香达到高潮时,把我的鸡巴插入她喷水的阴道!

Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust!
推进,推进,推进,推进!

“You can’t help it? Do you want to be punished?”
“你无能为力吗?你想被惩罚吗?”

“Ugh… Ugh…! I’m sorry… Ugh… Oh… I’m sorry for blaming Master, even though I’m just a pussy slave…!”
“呃…呃…!对不起…呃…哦…我为指责主人而感到抱歉,尽管我只是一个小猫奴…!”

“Yes, that’s it. You can do it well.”
“是的,就是这样。你可以做得很好。”

Squeeze, squeeze…!  挤压,挤压…!

Kyoka seemed happy to be getting her pussy pounded as she wished.
Kyoka 似乎很高兴自己的下体能被如愿以偿地插入。

“Haa…! Ugh… Better than my husband… Much better than my husband♥”
“哈…!呃… 比我的丈夫好… 比我的丈夫好得多♥”

“Your husband’s dick doesn’t reach your cervix?”
“你丈夫的阴茎碰不到你的宫颈?”

“It doesn’t reach! Only Master’s dick can suck on my cervix…! So… Ugh… Suck on my cervix… Pound my cervix with your dick, Master♥”
"它够不到只有主人的鸡巴才能吮吸我的子宫颈.....!所以......唉......吮吸我的子宫颈......用你的鸡巴捣我的子宫颈,主人♥"

“Ugh!”  “呃!”

As you wish, I thrust my king dick deep, stamping Kyoka’s cervix with my dick.
如你所愿,我深深地插入了我的王者之屌,用我的鸡巴碾压着京香的子宫颈。

Slurp, slurp♥  啧啧♥

“Hhnngg…! Aaah…!”  “嗯嗯…!啊啊…!”

“Say thank you!”  “说谢谢!”

“Thank you, thank you…! Thank you for burying your king dick all the way into my mommy pussy♥”
“谢谢你,谢谢你…!谢谢你把你的王屌完全埋进我妈妈的阴道里♥”

“This is a reward for being honest!”
“这是对诚实的奖励!”

Thrust!  推进!

I gather my strength and thrust my dick deep into Kyoka’s pussy.
我鼓足力气,将阴茎深深插入京香的阴道。

“Ugh♥”  “呃♥”


Report chapter Comments
报告章节 评论
Tip: You can use left, right, A and D keyboard keys to browse between chapters.