这是用户在 2024-12-22 22:49 为 https://novelbin.com/b/milf-hunter-in-another-world/chapter-192-kusley-is-falling-2 保存的双语快照页面,由 沉浸式翻译 提供双语支持。了解如何保存?
Milf Hunter in Another World
在另一个世界的熟女猎人

C192: Kusley is Falling (2)
C192: Kusley 正在下落 (2)



He didn’t just pass out drunk, did he?
他不是只是喝醉了就晕倒了吧?

“When I found him, he was already….”
“当我找到他时,他已经……”

The stablehand kindly added an explanation.
马厩工人友好地补充了一些解释。

In short, he was dead.
简而言之,他死了。

Based on his movements….  根据他的动作……

It seemed he went to the stable with the dragon carriage and died while we were having our emergency meeting.
他似乎是带着龙车去马厩,结果在我们召开紧急会议时去世了。

I asked the stablehand.  我问了马厩工。

“Did he touch anything?”  “他碰过什么吗?”

“No, Sir! Uh….”  “不,先生!呃……”

“Then how did you know he was dead?”
“那么你是怎么知道他死了?”

“Well…. If you see it yourself….”
“好吧……如果你自己看到的话……”

You’ll know if you see it?
你会知道如果你看到它吗?

He does look a little pale….
他看起来有点苍白……

I stopped Ariel, who was about to approach Kusley’s body.
我拦住了即将靠近库斯利尸体的阿里尔。

“I’ll do it.”  “我会做到的。”

“Taeyang….”  “太阳….”

I understood her wanting to see for herself, but I didn’t want her to be shocked.
我理解她想亲自看看,但我不想让她感到震惊。

I glanced at the other women instead of Ariel.
我看了看其他女人,而不是阿里尔。

“Noona, help me.”  “姐姐,帮我。”

“Sure.”  “当然。”

“Let’s move him over there. One, two…!”
“把他移到那里。 一,二……!”

While moving Kusley’s body to a nearby workbench, I felt something was strange.
在将库斯利的尸体移到附近的工作台时,我感觉到有些奇怪。

He died not long ago, but he’s cold….
他不久前去世,但他已经冷了……

“The man called Sword Saint, gone so easily.”
“被称为剑圣的男人,竟如此轻易地离去。”

Peridot and Cecil approached me.
佩里多和塞西尔走近我。

“How is it, Cecil?”  “怎么样,塞西尔?”

“He smells bad. It’s like he’s been left in the warehouse for a long time.”
“他闻起来很糟糕。就像他在仓库里放了很长时间。”

“Peridot, did you find anything?”
“橄榄石,你找到什么了吗?”

“I agree. Judging by his cloudy cornea and lack of rigor mortis, it seems like he’s been left for a while.”
“我同意。根据他模糊的角膜和缺乏尸僵的情况来看,他似乎被放置了一段时间。”

Could it be that rigor mortis hasn’t set in yet because it hasn’t been an hour since he died?
难道是因为他去世还不到一个小时,所以尸僵还没有开始吗?

But even to me, this body seemed like it had been left in a cold place for a long time.
但即使对我来说,这具身体似乎也像是被遗留在一个寒冷的地方很久了。

Ariel immediately questioned the stablehand.
阿里尔立刻质问了马厩工。

“Who entered the warehouse before you found Kusley?”
“在你找到库斯利之前,谁进入了仓库?”

“The last inspection was a week ago. It’s written on the chart here….”
“上次检查是在一周前。这里的图表上写着……”

Right, the last inspection date is written on the board.
对,最后的检查日期写在板子上。

Did Kusley enter here on his own?
库斯利是自己进来的吗?

Why?  为什么?

He wouldn’t have eaten the wyvern food to fill his stomach, and if you think about it logically….
他不会吃龙翼食物来填饱肚子,如果你从逻辑上考虑一下……

There’s only one reason to come here.
这里只有一个理由来这里。

He was going to use the dragon carriage.
他打算使用龙车。

If he wasn’t in a hurry to go somewhere and was planning to use the dragon carriage for a long trip….
如果他不急着去某个地方,并打算用龙车进行长途旅行……

It would be natural to load the food into the cargo hold first.
将食物首先装入货舱是很自然的。

“It seems Sir Kusley was planning to leave by dragon carriage.”
“看起来库斯利爵士打算乘龙车离开。”

Seina supported my guess.
西娜支持了我的猜测。

“But I guess it didn’t go as planned.”
“但我想事情并没有按计划进行。”

Putting aside when he died for a moment, I examined the body for any external injuries….
暂时不谈他去世的时间,我检查了尸体是否有任何外伤……

No noticeable peculiarities were found.
没有发现明显的特异性。

I thought of a possibility there.
我在那里想到了一个可能性。

Could this Kusley be the Kusley I argued with?
这位 Kusley 会是我争论过的 Kusley 吗?

“Ariel, check if Kusley is in the room with your blood art.”
“阿里尔,检查库斯利是否在房间里和你的血液艺术。”

“Taeyang? But Kusley is… right in front of us….”
“太阳?但是库斯利就在我们面前……”

“Hurry.”  “快点。”

“Okay.”  “好的。”

The mirror summoned by Ariel’s blood art materializes.
由阿里尔的血之艺术召唤的镜子显现出来。

Like CCTV, she can see anywhere inside the castle, even what’s happening in a room if she wants to.
像闭路电视一样,她可以看到城堡内的任何地方,甚至如果她想的话,可以看到某个房间里发生的事情。

Through that ability….  通过这种能力……

We could see that Kusley was still alive.
我们可以看到库斯利仍然活着。

“Ah!?”  “啊!?”

Cecil jumped up.  塞西尔跳了起来。

“Mr. Kusley… is in two places!”
“库斯利先生……在两个地方!”

The dead Kusley and the living Kusley….
死去的库斯利和活着的库斯利……

Existed simultaneously.  同时存在。

Gayeon frowned.  盖妍皱起了眉头。

“What kind of bizarre sorcery is this? I feel like I’m the only one not keeping up with the times….”
“这是什么奇怪的魔法?我感觉自己是唯一一个跟不上时代的人……”

“I’ve never seen anything like this either, Noona. I think it’s the Nine-tailed Fox’s doing.”
“我也从未见过这样的事情,姐姐。我觉得这是九尾狐的作为。”

“The Sword Saint being split into two is the Nine-tailed Fox’s doing?”
“剑圣被分成两半是九尾狐的所作所为?”

“Maybe it’s not just two.”
“也许不止两个。”

Kusley is being copied.  Kusley 正在被模仿。

Is his memory being reset like a factory reset?
他的记忆是否像恢复出厂设置一样被重置?

“I’ll bring Sir Kusley.”  “我会带上库斯利爵士。”

Seina went to get Kusley.
赛娜去找库斯利。

And….  和……

“Why is everyone gathered here? Even Ariel….”
“为什么大家都聚集在这里?连阿里尔也在……”

“Kusley, look at this.”  “库斯利,看看这个。”

Without a word, Ariel showed Kusley the dead Kusley’s body.
阿里尔默默地向库斯利展示了死去的库斯利的尸体。

“…What is this?”  “…这是什么?”

Kusley seemed speechless as he looked at his own body on the workbench.
库斯利看着工作台上的自己,似乎无言以对。

Everyone was silent.  每个人都沉默不语。

The dead Kusley and the living Kusley, the truth they pointed to.
死去的库斯利和活着的库斯利,他们所指向的真相。

Gayeon gritted her teeth.
盖妍咬紧牙关。

“That Nine-tailed Fox bitch, she’s unbelievably wicked.”
“那只九尾狐贱人,她真是无比邪恶。”

It’s the Nine-tailed Fox’s malice.
这是九尾狐的恶意。

Just like she played with the massacred expedition members and scattered them in the Emperor’s front yard, she must have wanted to see what would happen if she returned the broken Kusley to Ariella’s arms.
就像她玩弄被屠杀的探险队成员并将他们散落在皇帝的前院一样,她一定想看看如果将破碎的库斯利还给阿里埃拉会发生什么。

If it weren’t for me….
如果不是因为我……

If Ariel had reunited with her husband without any suspicion, what a terrible situation would have unfolded?
如果爱丽儿与她的丈夫毫无怀疑地重聚,会发生多么可怕的情况?

It wasn’t difficult to imagine.
这并不难以想象。

Unintentionally, Geum Taeyang NTL had protected Ariel.
无意中,金太阳 NTL 保护了阿丽尔。

“Ugh…!”  “呃…!”

Ariel collapsed and retched.
阿里尔倒下并呕吐。

Seina rushed to her side and helped her up.
西娜冲到她身边,扶起了她。

“Are you alright, Lady Ariella?”
“你还好吗,阿里埃拉女士?”

“How could she do this….”
“她怎么能这样做……”

Kusley was alive, but not truly alive.
库斯利活着,但并不真正活着。

I don’t know exactly why she copied Kusley, but by taking advantage of Kusley’s desire to return to his wife….
我不知道她为什么会模仿库斯利,但她利用了库斯利想要回到妻子身边的愿望……

She tried to deal a devastating blow to Ariel.
她试图对阿里尔造成毁灭性的打击。

Did a thousand-year-old Nine-tailed Fox do this because she had a personal grudge against Ariel?
一只千年的九尾狐是因为与艾瑞尔有个人恩怨才这样做的吗?

No way, would she do this to get revenge? Those who derive pleasure from tormenting and trampling others engage in such grotesque acts.
不可能,她会这样做来报复吗?那些从折磨和践踏他人中获得快感的人会参与这种可怕的行为。

Because they have no concept of moderation.
因为他们没有节制的概念。

“Ariel, what’s wrong? What is this everyone…. Isn’t it a doll that looks like me?”
“阿里尔,怎么了?这是什么大家……难道不是一个看起来像我的娃娃吗?”

“….”  "...."

Kusley’s muttering echoed sadly.
库斯利的低语悲伤地回荡。

Everyone was at a loss for words, overwhelmed by the Nine-tailed Fox’s malice.
每个人都无言以对,被九尾狐的恶意所压倒。

Kusley doesn’t know anything.
库斯利什么都不知道。

But he seemed to realize it soon.
但他似乎很快就意识到了这一点。

“Ah….”  “啊……”

Kusley weakly placed his hand on the hilt of his magic sword.
库斯利微弱地将手放在他的魔法剑的剑柄上。

“Was I… tricked?”  “我…被欺骗了吗?”

“…….”  “……”

“When I go back… I was going to run away with you.”
“当我回去的时候……我本打算和你私奔。”

Kusley laughed.  库斯利笑了。

“To think even that was a futile wish.”
“甚至认为那也是一个徒劳的愿望。”

Kusley, who realized the truth, looked up at the sky.
库斯利意识到真相,抬头望向天空。

Dark clouds gather, it seems like it will rain soon.
乌云密布,似乎很快就要下雨了。

“Even if I die, another me will come? It’s like a clown show. Hahaha.”
“即使我死去,另一个我会出现吗?这就像一场小丑表演。哈哈哈。”

Perhaps enraged by this fucked up situation, Gayeon shouted.
或许是因为这个糟糕的情况让她愤怒,佳妍大喊。

“Let’s fight together, Sword Saint!”
“让我们一起战斗,剑圣!”

“Noona….”  “姐姐…。”

“Taeyang and I will help you. Don’t give up!”
“太阳和我会帮助你。不要放弃!”

“Who are you…?”  “你是谁…?”

“I’m a stranger from another world.”
“我来自另一个世界的陌生人。”

Kusley seemed to understand something as he looked at the sword on Gayeon’s waist.
库斯利似乎明白了什么,他看着盖妍腰间的剑。

“You’re a valiant woman.”
“你是一位勇敢的女性。”

“Don’t give up, Kusley.”  “不要放弃,库斯利。”

“Unfortunately, it seems too late. My memories are starting to get jumbled up….”
“很不幸,似乎已经太晚了。我的记忆开始变得混乱……”

“…….”  “……”

“Things I haven’t experienced are coming to mind. Yes, I’ve come here countless times….”
“我脑海中浮现出一些我未曾经历过的事情。是的,我来过这里无数次……”

Are his memories merging…?
他的记忆在融合吗……?

What kind of phenomenon is this?
这是什么现象?

“Ariel….”  “阿里尔……”

Ariel looked back at Kusley.
阿里尔回头看了看库斯利。

It seemed like Ariel was about to burst into tears at any moment.
阿里尔似乎随时都要哭出来。

“Kusley, I’m sorry. That I didn’t… until you became like this….”
“库斯利,我很抱歉。直到你变成这样我才……。”

Kusley vomited blood while standing.
库斯利站着呕吐了血。

“Kusley!”  “库斯利!”

“Ugh….”  “唉……。”

Gayeon turns her eyes.  盖妍转过目光。

I was also furious.  我也很生气。

He shouldn’t have died like this….
他不应该这样死去……

Contrary to the days when I considered him an enemy because he was Ariel’s husband, I was inwardly saddened by Kusley’s death.
与我曾经因为他是阿里尔的丈夫而视他为敌人的日子相反,库斯利的去世让我内心感到悲伤。

Nine-tailed Fox, you vicious bitch.
九尾狐,你这个恶毒的婊子。

This is the first time I’ve been this angry at a woman I haven’t even met.
这是我第一次对一个我甚至没有见过的女人感到如此愤怒。

And….  和……

“Brother, the sky is strange….”
“兄弟,天空很奇怪……”

People started falling from the sky.
人们开始从天空中掉落。

“What the…!”  “什么…!”

Gayeon was also surprised and drew her sword, taking a stance.
盖妍也感到惊讶,拔出剑,摆好姿势。

Thud!  砰!

The human who fell seemed to have fallen from a considerable height, shattering with a gruesome sound.
跌落的人似乎是从相当高的地方掉下来的,发出可怕的声音。

“Master, that’s….”  “师傅,那是……。”

“It’s Kusley.”  “这是 Kusley。”

Kusley is falling….  库斯利正在下跌……

Screams could be heard from afar. People’s cries of despair.
远处传来尖叫声。人们绝望的呼喊。

Explosions occurred, and smoke billowed.
爆炸发生,烟雾弥漫。

And the cloned Kusley falling from the sky…!
克隆的库斯利从天而降…!

They fell and died meaninglessly, instilling shock and fear in us.
他们毫无意义地倒下并死去,给我们带来了震惊和恐惧。

“Kusley is….”  “Kusley 是……”

Falling like rain.  像雨一样落下。

I was frozen by the sight beyond my imagination.
我被超出我想象的景象所震撼。

The disaster caused by the First Number instantly engulfed the Devil District.
第一号引发的灾难瞬间吞噬了魔鬼区。

Soon, a witch’s laughter like a high-frequency sound vibrated through the atmosphere like an apostle bringing death.
不久,一阵像高频声的女巫笑声在空气中震荡,仿佛使者带来了死亡。

The Nine-tailed Fox’s invasion had begun.
九尾狐的入侵已经开始。

Seina put on the gas mask she was carrying and deployed her Avatar.
赛娜戴上了她随身携带的防毒面具,并启动了她的化身。

“Lady Ariella, please evacuate to the castle.”
“阿丽埃拉女士,请撤离到城堡。”

“I’ll go with you.”  “我会和你一起去。”

“It’s dangerous.”  “这很危险。”

I also thought of the people I needed to protect.
我也想到了我需要保护的人。

“Cecil, come with me, and Peridot, go inside!”
“塞西尔,跟我来,佩里多,进去!”

“Yes, Master.”  “是的,主人。”

“Gayeon Noona!”  “盖妍姐姐!”

“Leave it to me. I’ll definitely take down the Nine-tailed Fox’s head.”
“交给我。我一定会砍下九尾狐的头。”

“Taeyang…!”  “太阳…!”

Ariel ran to me.  阿里尔跑向我。

“Ariel?”  “阿里尔?”

“…….”  “……”

Her eyes pleaded with me to stay with her instead of going.
她的眼睛恳求我留下来陪她,而不是离开。

But I couldn’t do that.
但我做不到。

Ariel knew that too.  阿里尔也知道这一点。

That’s why her lips trembled with hesitation.
这就是为什么她的嘴唇因犹豫而颤抖。

“I’ll be back soon after taking care of things.”
“我处理完事情后会很快回来。”

“I’ll help too. Don’t overdo it, okay?”
“我也会帮忙。不要过度,好的?”

Thump!  重击!

Kusley, who had fallen from the sky, crashed next to us.
库斯利,从天而降,坠落在我们旁边。

If you get hit by this, it won’t end with just a concussion….
如果你被这个击中,结果不会仅仅是脑震荡……

I pushed Ariel’s back.  我推了阿里尔的背。

“Go inside quickly, Ariel. He can’t break through the wall with a human skull.”
“快进去,阿丽尔。他无法用人类的头骨突破墙壁。”

“I’ll look for anything I can do from here and join you.”
“我会在这里寻找我能做的任何事情,然后加入你。”

“Okay.”  “好的。”

Ariella Raven, reliable.  阿里埃拉·雷文,可靠。

After evacuating Peridot and Ariel, Cecil and I approached Master and Teacher.
在疏散了佩里多和阿里尔之后,塞西尔和我走近了大师和老师。

Seina spoke first.  赛娜首先发言。

“I’ll go after the Nine-tailed Fox right away.”
“我马上就去追九尾狐。”

“I’ll move with Seina too. In times like these, it’s faster to go after the leader.”
“我也会和 Seina 一起行动。在这样的时刻,跟随领导者更快。”

“Then Cecil and I will evacuate the residents.”
“然后塞西尔和我将撤离居民。”

Seina nodded.  西娜点了点头。

“Yes, the residents will be moving along the designated route as they’ve practiced. Please go to where the soldiers are concentrated and lend your strength.”
“是的,居民们将沿着他们练习过的指定路线移动。请前往士兵们集中的地方,贡献你的力量。”

“Okay. I’ll join you if I have time.”
“好的。如果我有时间,我会加入你。”

“Yes.”  “是的。”

I called Elizabeth.  我打电话给伊丽莎白。

The Goddess of Deep Thrust descends upon me.
深刺女神降临于我。

Geum Taeyang with Avatar Manifestation and Cecil, who’s already fast!
金太阳与已经很快的塞西尔的化身

It’s like driving a sports car.
就像驾驶一辆跑车。

There’s no engine sound, but we swiftly cross the streets.
没有引擎声,但我们迅速穿过街道。

“Watch your head, Cecil!”
“小心你的头,塞西尔!”

“You too, Brother!”  “你也是,兄弟!”

We ran, dodging the falling Kusley, or Kusley-rain, falling from the sky.
我们奔跑,躲避从天空中落下的库斯雷,或称库斯雷雨。

“Kyaaah!”  “啊!”

“Help me!”  “帮我!”

“People are falling from the sky…!”
“人们从天空掉下来……!”

“Isn’t that Sir Kusley?”  “那不是库斯利爵士吗?”

“Here, there….”  “这里,那里……。”

“It’s the end! We’re all doomed!”
“结束了!我们都完蛋了!”

People were terrified.  人们感到恐惧。

The city’s hero literally pouring down like rain!
这座城市的英雄真的是像雨一样倾泻而下!

“Ah!”  “啊!”

Cecil spotted a lost child.
塞西尔发现了一个迷路的孩子。

Kusley-rain falls on the child’s head!
库斯利 - 雨落在孩子的头上!

Flying kick!  飞踢!

Cecil threw herself forward, knocking away Kusley-rain and saving the child.
塞西尔向前扑去,撞开了库斯利雨,救下了孩子。

“Where’s your mom?”  “你妈妈在哪里?”

“Over there….”  “在那里……”

…The child’s mother was dead, hit by Kusley-rain.
…孩子的母亲已经去世,是被库斯利雨击中的。

This is so fucked up.
这太糟糕了。

What kind of invasion is this? How will people remember Kusley, the hero of the city?
这是什么样的入侵?人们将如何记住库斯利,这座城市的英雄?

Having just witnessed Kusley’s demise, I couldn’t help but be enraged.
刚刚目睹了库斯利的陨落,我不禁感到愤怒。

“Brother, this child….”  “兄弟,这个孩子……。”

“Let’s take her to the bunker for now.”
“我们先把她带到掩体去。”

There were air-raid shelters built throughout the city for residents to evacuate to.
城市中建有防空洞供居民撤离使用。

We decided to take the child there first.
我们决定先把孩子带到那里。

“I’ll take you to a safe place now.”
“我现在带你去一个安全的地方。”

“Sniffle….”  “抽泣……”

“If you’re a man, stop crying!”
“如果你是个男人,就别哭!”

The child opened her eyes wide and said to me.
孩子睁大了眼睛对我说。

“There’s no rule that says men can’t cry. Men and women are the same.”
“没有规定说男人不能哭。男人和女人是一样的。”

“W-well, there’s no such rule.”
“嗯,实际上没有这样的规则。”

“And I’m a girl!”  “我是一名女孩!”

What a bold kid.  真是个大胆的孩子。

Are all kids like this these days?
现在的孩子都是这样的吗?

“Can I touch your body? I’m telling you in advance, it’s not in a weird way, okay?”
“我可以碰你的身体吗?我提前告诉你,这不是以奇怪的方式,好吗?”

“Save me!”  “救救我!”

“Okay, let’s go!”  “好吧,走吧!”

I tucked the child under my arm and moved to the air-raid shelter.
我把孩子夹在腋下,走向防空洞。

Raven soldiers spotted us and approached.
乌鸦士兵发现了我们并靠近。

“What’s going on?”  “发生了什么?”

“I found a child.”  “我发现了一个孩子。”

“Her parents….”  “她的父母……”

I shook my head.  我摇了摇头。

“Understood.”  “明白。”

“How long will it take to accommodate everyone?”
“需要多长时间才能容纳所有人?”

I said, looking at the long evacuation line.
我说,望着漫长的撤离队伍。

“It’ll probably take two hours. There are people who haven’t been able to evacuate yet….”
“这可能需要两个小时。还有一些人还没有能够撤离……”

“Children and the elderly, right? We’ll help.”
“儿童和老人,对吧?我们会帮助。”

“…Thank you, Sir Taeyang!”
“…谢谢你,太阳大人!”

This is the first time I’ve been saluted.
这是我第一次受到致敬。

Everyone used to hate me so much.
每个人曾经都非常讨厌我。

I don’t dislike this feeling of unity in difficult times.
我并不讨厌在困难时期这种团结的感觉。

“Brother, there’s a child over there too!”
“兄弟,那边也有一个孩子!”

“Should we split up? Cecil, use your wind blood art freely.”
“我们应该分开吗?塞西尔,尽情使用你的风血术。”

“Rescue mode. Here I go!”
“救援模式。我要出发了!”

Whoosh!  嗖!

Cecil disappeared and was already far away.
塞西尔消失了,已经远离了。

Amazing…….  惊人……

Is she stronger than me even without an Avatar?
她即使没有化身也比我强吗?

“Let’s go too, Elizabeth.”
“我们也去吧,伊丽莎白。”

Elizabeth nods.  伊丽莎白点头。

The streets are littered with corpses. Most of them were Kusley-rain, but there were also many unfortunate people who died after being hit by Kusley-rain.
街道上满是尸体。大多数是库斯雷雨,但也有许多不幸的人在被库斯雷雨击中后死亡。

With foreign objects hundreds of times larger than hail falling, it wouldn’t be strange if there were more casualties.
随着比冰雹大数百倍的外来物体坠落,出现更多伤亡并不奇怪。

It felt like the end of the world had truly come.
感觉就像世界的末日真的来临了。

And…!  和…!

From the direction Seina went, a tremendous explosion could be heard.
从塞娜走的方向,可以听到巨大的爆炸声。

It felt like the atmosphere vibrated even here.
这里的氛围似乎也在震动。

‘Seina, you’ll be alright, right…?’
“塞娜,你会没事的,对吧……?”

It seems the decisive battle with the Nine-tailed Fox has begun.
似乎与九尾狐的决战已经开始。

She’s a bitch they couldn’t kill even when Seina’s sister and Kusley were there, can Seina and the two Noonas stop her?
她是一个即使在赛娜的姐姐和库斯利在场时也无法杀死的女人,赛娜和两个姐姐能阻止她吗?

I decided to shake off my doubts and focus on my task.
我决定摆脱我的疑虑,专注于我的任务。

We have the Sword Empress.
我们有剑女皇。

Even if her pussy is third-rate, our Noona, the best swordsman under heaven, won’t lose.
即使她的身材一般,我们的姐姐,天下第一剑客,也不会输。

But the opponent is the worst Collapser, called the First Number.
但对手是最糟糕的崩溃者,称为第一号。

「Cloning ability」…….  克隆能力……

If the complete Nine-tailed Fox can freely use that ability, I might have to go.
如果完整的九尾狐可以自由使用那个能力,我可能得走了。

Gayeon was considered a Collapser because she was so strong, but strictly speaking, she’s not a Collapser.
盖妍被认为是一个崩溃者,因为她非常强大,但严格来说,她并不是一个崩溃者。

Because the source of Noona’s power is based on her own efforts and achievements.
因为姐姐的力量源于她自己的努力和成就。

But the Nine-tailed Fox’s power….
但九尾狐的力量……

It was not a power that could be obtained through effort, no matter how you looked at it.
这不是一种可以通过努力获得的力量,无论你怎么看。

A power that defies providence!
一种违抗天命的力量!

In short, a fucking cheat ability!
简而言之,真是个作弊能力!

They might need my power….
他们可能需要我的力量……

“Evacuation complete!”  “撤离完成!”

“There’s one more child here!”
“这里还有一个孩子!”

Cecil handed the child over to her parents, and finally, the bunker door closed.
塞西尔把孩子交给了她的父母,最后,掩体的门关上了。

That’s when it happened.  那时发生了。

A sharp wind cut through the air layer, slicing off a Raven soldier’s head.
一阵刺骨的寒风穿透空气层,割掉了一名乌鸦士兵的头颅。

It was a clear surprise attack.
这是一场明显的突袭。

Cecil and I dodged after reading the vibrating mana flow, but the soldiers who couldn’t see the flow, or even if they saw it, couldn’t react in time, all died.
塞西尔和我在读取到震动的法力流后躲避,但那些看不到法力流的士兵,或者即使看到了也无法及时反应的士兵,全部死去。

The bunker door remained half-open.
掩体门保持半开状态。

“I didn’t expect you to dodge that.”
“我没想到你会躲开那个。”

Cecil and I simultaneously turned to where the voice came from.
塞西尔和我同时转向声音传来的方向。

Sword Saint, Kusley.  剑圣,库斯雷。

He felt different from any Kusley we’ve seen so far.
他感觉与我们迄今为止见过的任何 Kusley 都不同。

The most noticeable difference was his attire. This Kusley was wearing loose, red clothes like a monk’s robe.
最明显的区别是他的穿着。这个库斯利穿着宽松的红色衣服,像僧侣的长袍。

His blond hair was grown long and braided, and his face had quite a few scars.
他的金发长长的编成辫子,脸上有不少伤疤。

‘Is this the real one?’
“这是真的吗?”


Report chapter Comments
报告章节 评论
Tip: You can use left, right, A and D keyboard keys to browse between chapters.