IMC Day 2 Fri Sep 06 2024
IMC第 2 天 2024 年 9 月 6 日星期五
You. Okay, so how are you?
你。好吧,那你怎麼樣?
So introduce myself. Um, I'm Melanie and I have a family now.
那麼自我介紹一下吧。嗯,我是梅蘭妮,我現在有一個家了。
My husband has a sleigh, so now we have a free space, right?
我丈夫有一輛雪橇,所以現在我們有一個空閒空間,對吧?
Me too. Okay. Very nice. We have so little things on my hands.
我也是。好的。很不錯。我們手頭上的事情太少了。
Yeah, I know, I know.
是的,我知道,我知道。
These can be so crazy, folks.
夥計們,這些可能太瘋狂了。
And, um. And also sign up for dinner with us.
而且,嗯。並報名與我們共進晚餐。
So. So you wanna find this new place here?
所以。那麼你想在這裡找到這個新地方嗎?
Okay, so I need space, and this is all you want so you can find each other.
好的,我需要空間,而這就是你們想要的,這樣你們就可以找到彼此。
See? You guys outside here at the Ministry of Ignorance.
看?你們這些無知部外面的人。
So, how are you from yesterday? You have the first lecture.
那麼,昨天的你還好嗎?你有第一堂課。
How did you find it? Difficult.
你是怎麼找到它的?難的。
Boring. Fine. It was online, so I know it might be not so.
無聊的。美好的。這是在線的,所以我知道可能不是這樣。
Easy to laugh, but if it was easy, do you?
笑很容易,但如果這很容易,你呢?
Yeah, yeah. You were at home, right? Yeah.
是啊是啊。你當時在家,對吧?是的。
Didn't you ever say thank you? I think so, yes.
你從來沒有說過謝謝嗎?我想是的,是的。
I don't think so. Um. But.
我不這麼認為。嗯。但。
Yeah, I want you to do it for us for safety reasons. So it was for us.
是的,出於安全考慮,我希望你為我們做這件事。對我們來說也是如此。
Um, so this this, uh, motivates a whole interface for people.
嗯,所以這個,呃,為人們激發了整個介面。
Use cases in graphics. Okay. And what are you up to today about?
圖形中的用例。好的。你今天在忙什麼?
What do you think about marketing communications?
您對行銷傳播有何看法?
What do you call a great place for someone to come by and just, you know, register for the day and how it helps in our case and advance.
您認為什麼是一個適合某人前來登記的好地方,您知道,這對我們的案件和進展有何幫助。
Great. Great success. We discussed the traditional pros and cons that they are pros.
偉大的。巨大的成功。我們討論了傳統的優點和缺點,它們都是優點。
And we also discussed, uh, yesterday we'll talk about the communication theory.
我們也討論了呃,昨天我們會講傳播理論。
Okay. Well we talked about how, uh, sort of all week how everything is changing.
好的。好吧,我們談論了整個星期,一切都在發生怎樣的變化。
So for marketers, you know, there's a lot of marketing needs through.
所以對於行銷人員來說,你知道,有很多行銷需求。
So you need to keep up with the trends.
所以你需要跟上趨勢。
Okay. I think it's very important to know how to communicate effectively.
好的。我認為了解如何有效溝通非常重要。
Why? Yesterday we saw an example about seeing, uh, so many advertisements in just a few seconds.
為什麼?昨天我們看到一個例子,在短短幾秒鐘內看到,呃,這麼多廣告。
So if you want it to be effective, we need to, uh, pass things to us.
所以如果你希望它有效,我們需要,呃,把東西傳遞給我們。
Uh, so, uh, so if you want to be ahead of the competition, only say.
呃,所以,呃,如果你想在競爭中領先,就直接說吧。
And what do you want to say? So, do you have any questions from yesterday?
你想說什麼?那麼,昨天的事情你還有什麼問題嗎?
Any questions from Somali staff yesterday and it is not clear all the questions after today's meeting.
昨天索馬利亞工作人員有什麼問題,今天會議後還不清楚所有問題。
So if you want you can have a quick look at it.
因此,如果您願意,可以快速瀏覽一下。
If you want me to repeat it for me, because I know, I guess we're straight.
如果你想讓我重複一遍,因為我知道,我想我們是直的。
It was online. It was late tonight, so we'll be discussing further.
它是在線的。今晚已經很晚了,所以我們將進一步討論。
Today we're going to cover topics three and four.
今天我們將討論第三和第四主題。
So first thing we discussed about segmentation marketing and positioning.
首先我們討論了細分行銷和定位。
So who is all this Twitter customer wants to know the customer.
那麼這個 Twitter 客戶到底是誰,他想知道這個客戶是誰。
Okay. So if there are any comments uh and if anyone has any.
好的。所以如果有任何評論,呃,如果有人有任何評論。
Okay. So uh, the third to be sorry for that is one of the tools.
好的。所以,呃,第三個遺憾的是工具之一。
Okay. Do you remember back to tools when we discussed the operating margin called the recreation stores?
好的。您還記得當我們討論稱為娛樂商店的營業利潤時回到工具嗎?
What does it all mean about what tools to use? Do you remember any of them?
使用什麼工具意味著什麼?你還記得他們中的任何一個人嗎?
Mhm. What are the details?
嗯。詳情為何?
What is this? Any?
這是什麼?任何?
Yes. How?
是的。如何?
Why do you think that is? Where do you see the compass?
你認為這是為什麼?你在哪裡看到指南針?
So maybe. So this is a marketing. It's a different tool.
所以也許吧。所以這是一種行銷。這是一個不同的工具。
And the other tools. Sorry to you.
以及其他工具。對不起你。
Right here it is again. You a tool that you take, the information relates to you.
又來了。你是你所使用的工具,資訊與你有關。
What else is there for the marketing tools? Uh, for example, for the first time I say yes.
還有什麼行銷工具呢?呃,舉例,我第一次說是的。
I say because I say of, um San.
我這麼說是因為我說的是,嗯,桑。
Diego, is any of you all faculty? Possibly.
迭戈,你們都是教員嗎?可能吧。
So it's not a tool itself, but you can get an opportunity to maybe also in audio and sent uh, and it's in us uh, uses for example for um so in like.
所以它本身不是一個工具,但你可能有機會在音頻中發送並發送呃,它就在我們呃,例如用於嗯所以類似。
From all these tools that we discussed when we decided it was better, uh, on some or on some.
從我們討論的所有這些工具來看,當我們決定在某些或某些方面更好時。
Yeah. It's more also in this class because tomorrow we have to today focus on other classes.
是的。這門課也更多,因為明天我們今天必須專注於其他課。
Okay. Okay.
好的。好的。
So, um. Let's start with these.
所以,嗯。讓我們從這些開始。
So what are the learning outcomes from today?
那麼今天的學習成果是什麼呢?
Okay. So what we're going to learn about today is there's the cost of using the marketing communication strategy.
好的。所以我們今天要了解的是使用行銷傳播策略的成本。
Okay. What does it mean if it means that our customers they have power.
好的。如果這意味著我們的客戶擁有權力,那又意味著什麼?
They have control okay. It's a customer driven digital marketing communication strategy.
他們控制得還好。這是一種客戶驅動的數位行銷傳播策略。
We need to to put the focus to the the customers. Who are your customers okay.
我們需要把重點放在客戶身上。誰是你的客戶?
You need to know that a very well in order to fulfil their needs.
您需要非常了解這一點才能滿足他們的需求。
And they want to get and what they really want to also understand, um, what's to use as uh, one of those tools.
他們想要得到什麼,他們真正想要了解什麼,嗯,用什麼作為呃,這些工具之一。
Okay. What is the marketing? What do we use to get inside your segmentation?
好的。什麼是行銷?我們用什麼來進入你的細分?
We also discuss about marketing, marketing and the distribution and and positioning.
我們也討論了行銷、行銷、分銷和定位。
What makes your brand different from the others? Okay.
您的品牌與其他品牌有何不同?好的。
How do you position your brand to the consumers minds?
您如何將您的品牌定位在消費者心中?
Okay. So these are three very important, um, words okay.
好的。所以這三個字非常重要,嗯,好吧。
That helps you to understand all this. First of all, you have a second confession.
這可以幫助你理解這一切。首先,你有第二個坦白。
So what is the second limiting services. You choose which slice of us we want to follow those around us.
那麼第二個限制服務是什麼呢?您可以選擇我們想要追隨周遭人的哪一部分。
There are so many people, so many potential customers.
人很多,潛在客戶也很多。
Which one is the most is the best for you to choose?
哪一個最適合您選擇?
Okay. You see, there are different types of audiences, three different possibilities, different people.
好的。你看,有不同類型的觀眾,三種不同的可能性,不同的人。
Then and. Then you need to talk to target.
然後和。然後你需要與目標交談。
So they want to see clearly that it is more more profitable for you.
所以他們想清楚地看到這對你來說更有利可圖。
So from all these customers, which one is better for you?
那麼,從所有這些客戶中,哪一位更適合您呢?
Which one will give you money? Okay. Which one?
哪一個會給你錢?好的。哪一個?
Um, you need to choose. How do you choose the most, the best or the most important size?
嗯,你需要選擇。如何選擇最多、最好或最重要的尺寸?
Maybe because you can see that they are going to grow. Maybe they are small.
也許是因為你可以看到它們正在成長。也許它們很小。
Um, and a lot of people say that this will be kind of bigger, or maybe there are just a few customers, but they spend a lot.
嗯,很多人說這會更大,或者可能只有幾個顧客,但他們花了很多錢。
For example, I'm going to say, okay, and look at the people who do they pay to to have this article.
例如,我會說,好吧,看看那些付費閱讀這篇文章的人。
And then the third is listening. How do you listen to your brand, to the consumers?
然後第三個是傾聽。您如何傾聽您的品牌和消費者的聲音?
Um, my how do you want the consumers to remember your past?
嗯,我希望消費者如何記得你的過去?
Well, we'll do a very quick, uh, activity in a, in a beat and to see, um, at what time?
好吧,我們將在一個節拍中進行一個非常快速的活動,然後看看,嗯,在什麼時間?
So why is the customer in the marketing strategy is important?
那麼為什麼顧客在行銷策略中很重要呢?
Why is it important? And what is not your customer don't find customers for your products.
為什麼它很重要?不是你的客戶就不會為你的產品找到客戶。
Fine. From us, for the customers. Okay. Take a moment in time.
美好的。來自我們,為客戶。好的。花點時間。
Do you agree with this? With these two? What do you think?
你同意這一點嗎?就這兩個?你怎麼認為?
Do you agree with that? I think the first one ever is not your customer.
你同意嗎?我認為第一個不是你的客戶。
Do you agree with this? Mhm.
你同意這一點嗎?嗯。
And mean is if you have a company.
意思是如果你有一家公司。
You have a company. Customers. Oops, sorry.
你有一家公司。顧客。哎呀,抱歉。
Agree. Disagree. What do you think? You agree?
同意。不同意。你怎麼認為?你同意嗎?
Why? It is letter, but I am sure that we can't please everyone.
為什麼?這是一封信,但我確信我們不能讓所有人滿意。
So people have different preferences. Okay. If I have a brand, I want to sell this bottle of water to you.
所以人們有不同的偏好。好的。如果我有一個品牌,我想把這瓶水賣給你。
You are different people. You have different needs, okay?
你們是不同的人。你們有不同的需求,好嗎?
You have different preferences, different sizes. So this might be good for some, but for someone else.
你有不同的喜好,不同的尺寸。所以這對某些人來說可能是件好事,但對其他人來說卻是好事。
So start somewhere. What do you want some customers for?
所以從某個地方開始。你要一些客戶做什麼?
Your products. Find products for your customers. What do you think of these?
你的產品。為您的客戶尋找產品。你覺得這些怎麼樣?
What does that say? Mhm.
那說什麼?嗯。
Today you can take at some of my system customisations into the products for your um, for your uh, customers.
今天,您可以將我的一些系統客製化融入您的客戶的產品中。
So customers like your products. Any other ideas.
所以顧客喜歡你的產品。任何其他想法。
That's why you can send me an example of customisation.
這就是為什麼您可以向我發送自訂範例。
Have you seen this? Um, opportunity? Will you go and buy some sort of shoes?
你看過這個嗎?嗯,機會?你會去買某種鞋子嗎?
That they have a collection. They say you can have, uh, on your shoes and the shoes on the floor.
他們有一個收藏。他們說你可以把鞋子放在地板上。
Also, you can customise as if all you can imagine is yours.
此外,您還可以進行定制,就好像您能想到的一切都是您的一樣。
Okay. Why is this important? Because it gives you some control.
好的。為什麼這很重要?因為它給了你一些控制權。
It lets you decide what you want to do. Okay? It's valuable, but not.
它可以讓你決定你想做什麼。好的?它很有價值,但不值錢。
It makes you feel special. So.
它讓你感覺很特別。所以。
Imagine this I was told that and this is not the same story exactly, because I didn't sample money and what I could do.
想像一下,我被告知這並不是同一個故事,因為我沒有樣本錢和我能做什麼。
I have friends who order some, um, tennis shoes.
我有朋友訂購了一些網球鞋。
Okay. And he told me, uh, I told because I like to help.
好的。他告訴我,呃,我告訴我是因為我喜歡幫忙。
Because I have tools, uh, that are to try these methods of business.
因為我有工具,呃,就是去嘗試這些商業方法。
So that makes me very happy. Okay. Because it was something that he really wanted to do.
這讓我非常高興。好的。因為這是他真正想做的事。
He. Okay.
他。好的。
Okay. So, um. This is possible.
好的。所以,嗯。這是可能的。
Um, this is just the marriage complications arising.
嗯,這只是婚姻出現的併發症。
The most important is that you want to say sorry.
最重要的是你要說對不起。
Okay. So I'm going to time for the customers.
好的。所以我要為顧客安排時間。
Even if you are going to, uh, to buy it from me.
即使你要,呃,從我這裡購買它。
And it's how you create value. You select customers to.
這就是您創造價值的方式。您選擇客戶。
Yes. So you select which part of the matter is to the best for you.
是的。所以你選擇事情的哪一部分對你來說是最好的。
Okay. You choose with some criteria companies.
好的。您選擇符合某些標準的公司。
How do you select customers with segmentation? And I started by defining the market in small groups.
如何進行細分選擇客戶?我首先以小組的形式定義市場。
So if I find here you are all potential customers of the product, I can divide it into different groups.
所以如果我發現你們都是該產品的潛在客戶,我可以將其分成不同的群組。
And then I can say I think they are very low to buy my products.
然後我可以說我認為他們購買我的產品的價格非常低。
It's more likely than once. So I have to invest.
這樣的可能性不只一次。所以我必須投資。
Okay, so you split the market and if you target this segment, we get that the way to create value is to decide on the value proposition.
好的,所以你分割了市場,如果你瞄準這個細分市場,我們知道創造價值的方法就是決定價值主張。
What is the market position is what was in the final product.
市場地位是什麼,最終產品是什麼。
So how do you differentiate yourself from the competition okay.
那麼要如何讓自己在競爭中脫穎而出呢?
What is different about this product that I will make people lose by thinking about the competition?
這個產品有什麼不同之處,我會讓人們在競爭中迷失?
Okay, I can't choose. There are so many brands out there.
好吧,我無法選擇。那裡有很多品牌。
How are you going to compete with all of them? So make yourself the friends.
你將如何與他們所有人競爭?所以讓自己成為朋友。
You need to have a unique selling point so the customer choose you because you are
您需要有獨特的賣點,讓客戶可以選擇您,因為您是
different and from way is the positioning what position meaning you have got.
不同的方式是定位你所擁有的位置。
So what is the position? How? What is the cost of their seeing when they hear about your product?
那麼立場是什麼?如何?當他們聽到你的產品時,他們看到的成本是多少?
So the ultimate goal is to create more than five on the those.
因此,最終目標是在這些基礎上創建五個以上。
And so if we have more of our users, our customers or the competition.
因此,如果我們擁有更多的用戶、客戶或競爭對手。
Any questions? And do you know.
有疑問嗎?你知道嗎?
And I think this. No. Okay.
我認為這一點。不,好吧。
So, so the first word we said before.
所以,所以我們之前說的第一句話。
Okay. So this is the oldest sounding defining meaning for different groups okay.
好的。所以這是對不同群體最古老的定義意義。
This is not very clear if you don't know what this is.
如果你不知道這是什麼,這不是很清楚。
Anyway so so limitations.
無論如何,如此有限。
Yeah. Segments okay. You just listen. And if you have sex with them every man has some similar needs set up.
是的。分段還好。你只要聽著。如果你和他們發生性關係,每個男人都會有一些類似的需求。
Okay. And then I think tell you where these examples say so.
好的。然後我想告訴你這些例子是怎麼說的。
No I didn't think it was that I have to do you know around your characteristics
不,我不認為我必須讓你了解你的特點
of these people grow a bit depending on what what needs have sitting back.
這些人的成長取決於什麼需要坐下來。
What what characteristics of having a column sitting official meeting for some kind of consumer specific for you?
為您特定的某種消費者舉辦專欄坐正式會議有什麼特色?
Okay, so maybe you split into two groups because also simplification okay.
好吧,也許你分成兩組,因為也可以簡化。
People in this classroom, they prefer to have people.
這個教室裡的人,他們比較喜歡有人。
Oh that's okay. So they prefer that okay.
哦,沒關係。所以他們更喜歡這樣,好吧。
There are different things that help you to split the market.
有不同的東西可以幫助你分割市場。
Okay. Maybe the based on the resources or the buying properties.
好的。也許是基於資源或購買房產。
How does it make sense. Or it's not.
怎麼有道理呢。或者不是。
It sounds plain and simple. It's not easy.
聽起來簡單明了。這並不容易。
It's not easy for you to split the market team because there are different variables.
對你來說拆分市場團隊並不容易,因為有不同的變數。
People are very different. So even if you split them in one of the people, they actually believe there's still this one.
人們是非常不同的。所以即使你把他們分成一個人,他們實際上相信仍然有這個人。
Analyst okay, so it's not very easy for you to decide.
分析師好吧,所以你很難做出決定。
So this is an example. Let's say you want to buy a car okay.
這是一個例子。假設你想買一輛車。
They tried to split this half in different categories of people.
他們試圖將這一半分成不同類別的人。
People like, uh, I don't know, do you know this car brands?
人們喜歡,呃,我不知道,你知道這個汽車品牌嗎?
So say this one is this one. Um.
所以說這個就是這個。嗯。
So if you want to find value for money, you can buy Shaddai.
所以如果你想找性價比的話,可以買Shaddai。
You can buy it here if you want. Let's say for instance, you can buy a BMW Kia if you want, um, a Lamborghini.
如果你想要的話可以在這裡購買。比方說,如果你想要一輛蘭博基尼,你可以買一輛BMW起亞。
What does this mean for you? Like for people who want to know who is more likely to buy a Lamborghini.
這對你來說意味著什麼?就像那些想知道誰更有可能購買蘭博基尼的人一樣。
Mhm. So just say this Mrs.
嗯。所以就說這位女士吧。
Who was going to buy up at car wrecks.
誰會在車禍現場購買。
If someone likes speed and my particular car likes technology maybe they go.
如果有人喜歡速度,而我的車喜歡技術,也許他們會去。
Okay. So this is how we, we set up right.
好的。這就是我們的正確設定方式。
Okay. So we're going for Tesla.
好的。所以我們選擇特斯拉。
Yeah yeah yeah that doesn't make sense.
是啊是啊,這沒有意義。
Mhm. Okay.
嗯。好的。
So why is it important to have a second limitation that I can think an imposition is costly for creation of TV to take away from consumer concerns?
那麼,為什麼第二個限制很重要,我認為強加的限制對於電視製作來說是昂貴的,以消除消費者的擔憂?
Okay, so before you ask, yes, you are an enhanced customer with customer service because you want to serve the customer.
好吧,在你問之前,是的,你是一個擁有客戶服務的增強型客戶,因為你想為客戶提供服務。
So Consumer Affairs Committee member says you have more and a lot of people that you might consider listening by.
因此,消費者事務委員會成員表示,您可能會考慮傾聽越來越多的人的意見。
So to pay attention to that also it has to happen understanding of the needs of the groups.
因此,要注意這一點,也必須了解群體的需求。
Okay. For with the cause, all of these people are going to have some colour coded message to understand better.
好的。對於這個原因,所有這些人都會有一些顏色編碼的訊息,以便更好地理解。
What are these six companies? Um, have a group of people.
這六家公司分別是什麼?嗯,有一群人。
Also is it's more effective to defend yourself and to differentiate yourself by having these rules.
此外,透過制定這些規則,可以更有效地保護自己並讓自己脫穎而出。
It's more effective to use the marketing. Uh, more.
運用行銷手段會更有效。呃,更多。
I think you know that this is one of these things.
我想你知道這是其中之一。
So you just send them online to give them what they need, and then you can use more resources to make a promotional risk to the customers.
所以你只要把他們送到網路上,給他們他們需要的東西,然後你就可以使用更多的資源來為客戶帶來促銷風險。
So keep I keep customer by doing the marketing communications.
因此,我透過行銷傳播來留住客戶。
Okay. They work together. It is essential to work together because you need to have a deeper understanding of the commercial concerns.
好的。他們一起工作。合作至關重要,因為您需要對商業議題有更深入的了解。
So here okay do we need to do.
那我們需要這樣做嗎?
This so you can have a contingency thing go into the other phase because the target market is not correct.
這樣你就可以有一個應急的事情進入另一個階段,因為目標市場不正確。
I know, that's. Hands up. We can have a discussion. So.
我知道,就是這樣。舉起手來。我們可以討論一下。所以。
So if they want to, you know, use this, it's fine. We will have the classroom set.
所以如果他們想,你知道,用這個,那沒問題。我們將設置教室。
I don't know, after getting all three of these things, because some of us.
我不知道,在得到這三件事之後,因為我們中的一些人。
Blah blah blah blah. Oh. So for example, for example, there may be a target market for these two wines.
巴拉巴拉巴拉巴拉。哦。例如,這兩款葡萄酒可能有一個目標市場。
Okay. Or is too narrow. Right. So there are so many variants.
好的。或者說太窄了。正確的。所以有很多變體。
So there are some papers like this. Where did you know that?
所以有一些這樣的論文。你從哪裡知道的?
How do you know Marks and Spencer?
您是如何認識瑪莎百貨的?
Do you have any way I can? This is why.
你有什麼辦法我可以嗎?這就是原因。
It's all right. All right. Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah.
沒關係。好的。是啊是啊是啊。
Uh huh. Uh.
嗯嗯。呃。
Uh. Okay. Okay, okay.
呃。好的。好吧,好吧。
So, uh, so they are successful, but maybe you know better because you live here.
所以,呃,所以他們是成功的,但也許你更清楚,因為你住在這裡。
So my sense is they move on from a different question.
所以我的感覺是他們從另一個問題出發。
Um, what do they need to take into account to hear what the customers here want?
嗯,他們需要考慮什麼才能聽到這裡的客戶想要什麼?
What is all this over here? Right. So it is good to know if they use their all this in an effective way.
這到底是怎麼回事?正確的。因此,很高興知道他們是否以有效的方式利用這一切。
Right. Sometimes they try experiences, they try to serve everyone.
正確的。有時他們嘗試體驗,他們嘗試為每個人服務。
And if it happens, why are they like all this?
如果真的發生了,為什麼他們會變成這樣?
And this is not working very well with all of us winning system for this race so that
這對於我們這場比賽的獲勝系統來說並不太適用,所以
they do not have enough customers and we all only have a small piece of the market.
他們沒有足夠的客戶,而我們都只佔有一小部分市場。
So if they make a bargain that the same goes with them all, so that no business meeting requirements is very important.
因此,如果他們達成協議,那麼所有人都一樣,因此任何業務滿足要求都非常重要。
So how you can segment your and your market.
那麼如何細分您和您的市場。
There are two different ways okay. One way is still profit okay.
有兩種不同的方法好嗎。一種方法仍然是獲利還可以。
What does it mean to market based on the uh the profit characteristics.
基於呃利潤特徵進行行銷意味著什麼。
Does it matter for all of us? Maybe if, you know, if you have, um, a brand of food or beverages.
這對我們所有人來說都很重要嗎?也許,如果,你知道,如果你有,嗯,一個品牌的食品或飲料。
It matters because there are these when I say this around.
這很重要,因為當我說這些的時候,就有這些。
Okay, maybe I'm from Greece. I, like I say, miss a lot.
好吧,也許我來自希臘。正如我所說,我懷念很多。
If you are here, maybe you prefer Family sunrise more, or even go someplace that, you know.
如果你在這裡,也許你更喜歡家庭日出,甚至去某個地方,你知道。
Um, that's all right. So if you do take into account that area.
嗯,沒關係。因此,如果您確實考慮到該區域。
But if you're saying like, let's say you're saying, um, well, then maybe it doesn't matter, you can get better.
但如果你說,假設你說,嗯,好吧,那麼也許沒關係,你可以變得更好。
So thanks. It does mean that you're Paul.
所以謝謝。這確實意味著你是保羅。
That's it for today because I'm going to be taking all of these.
今天就這樣,因為我將拿走所有這些。
Systems across okay. How do you segments the market segment based on that.
系統跨度還好。您如何在此基礎上細分市場。
And so. Some products are for other similar properties okay.
所以。有些產品對於其他類似的性能來說還可以。
And I say oh based on the other politician.
我根據另一位政客說哦。
So these are typically the caps you discuss.
因此,這些通常是您討論的上限。
Clearly the market also has it so that you do not see this here game.
顯然市場上也有這樣的遊戲,所以你不會在這裡看到這個遊戲。
What do you really take into account is missing graphing and behavioural.
你真正考慮的是缺乏圖形和行為。
Um uh, sometimes you can continue with the same graph.
嗯嗯,有時你可以繼續使用同一張圖表。
It has to do with like what? What people like to do.
跟什麼有關係?人們喜歡做什麼。
What are the values. What is the the personality okay.
價值觀是什麼。性格怎麼樣還好吧。
And he has to articulate their interests okay.
他必須明確表達他們的利益。
Or these might be based on behavioural.
或者這些可能是基於行為的。
So okay. So so we'll see examples of that in one moment.
那麼好吧。我們馬上就會看到這樣的例子。
So stick on all of them. But instead of what you think about behaviour what is your behaviour in different situations.
所以堅持所有這些。但你在不同情境下的行為並不是你對行為的看法。
Some of those are for some sort of application, some form or by product.
其中一些是針對某種應用、某種形式或副產品。
And you just offer benefits when benefits you get some of these as well.
當您也獲得其中一些好處時,您只需提供好處即可。
That also sounds like using sources.
這聽起來也像是在使用資源。
Uh, you want to use this against products or instead of one time okay.
呃,你想用它來對抗產品或代替一次,好吧。
Or maybe like this, um, if you go and buy a Starbucks coffee, you have a Starbucks coffee.
或者也許像這樣,嗯,如果你去買星巴克咖啡,你就有星巴克咖啡。
You can learn at some point. So you have to go in early in the morning.
你可以在某個時候學習。所以必須一大早就進去。
So this is also, um, makes people want to stick with some others.
所以這也讓人們想要和其他人在一起。
Okay. So let's see some stands for some intimidation.
好的。那麼讓我們來看看一些代表恐嚇的代表。
I basic graphic characteristic. We have the, you know the visa that you like.
I 基本圖形特徵。我們有,你知道你喜歡的簽證。
Uh so so some people have food so that are smarter if you're going to go to college I am telling you it is to go to Hong Kong.
呃,所以有些人有食物,所以如果你要去上大學,我告訴你那就去香港更聰明。
That's a small difference. Uh, exist anymore.
這是一個很小的差異。呃,已經不存在了。
Like, I think it's all different in I don't, I don't think I.
就像,我認為一切都不同,我不,我不認為我。
It is? Yeah, I think so. Okay. I didn't mean for that.
這是?是的,我想是的。好的。我不是這個意思。
I suppose it is needed for her to go from Hong Kong to maybe to Vietnam or Philippines.
我想她需要從香港去越南或菲律賓。
I don't know. And it's also it is quite specific.
我不知道。而且它也非常具體。
And we have smaller, smaller, um, markets to serve.
我們要服務的市場越來越小。
What is this? This is a song that's clearly the segment based in some of the more graphics.
這是什麼?這首歌顯然是基於一些更多圖形的片段。
Okay. I would say it might be a percentage of the family size, the lifestyles, the income, the location.
好的。我想說這可能是家庭規模、生活方式、收入、地點的百分比。
Okay. It might be the generation. Not all of these opportunities play the market in different segments in.
好的。可能就是這一代人吧。並非所有這些機會都在不同的細分市場中發揮作用。
But you need to be very careful. This is important for you.
但你需要非常小心。這對你來說很重要。
So, for example, I go to sleep, you know, based on my head.
舉例來說,我會根據我的頭腦去睡覺。
Okay. So then I start on the opposite side.
好的。然後我從相反的方向開始。
You know that this monitor, the social media market, you know, that's okay.
你知道這個監視器,社群媒體市場,你知道,那沒關係。
That has a moderate inconsistency with the market based on colour of hair or based on the age of one.
這與基於頭髮顏色或年齡的市場有一定程度的不一致。
So it depends. It depends on the the products.
所以這取決於。這取決於產品。
However, the graph makes it easy for you to speak about things because it's like, you know, split this based on the corner over the way or not.
然而,圖表讓你很容易談論事情,因為它就像,你知道,根據是否有角來分割它。
Not the centre of the graph based on your face.
不是基於您臉部的圖表中心。
Okay. Let's say 20 plus there, there, there.
好的。比如說20+,那裡,那裡,那裡。
Or if maybe you based on your, um, I don't know, based on your religion or based on your family size, how many people don't know your family or their
或者,如果你基於你的,嗯,我不知道,基於你的宗教信仰或基於你的家庭規模,有多少人不認識你的家人或他們的家人?.
It is very easy to be sarcastic, so sometimes these are estimated misuse by SEC or am persuaded to hold on to their merits.
諷刺是很容易的,所以有時這些可能被 SEC 誤用,或被說服保留其優點。
Uh, yeah. Okay. So in this case, we can.
呃,是的。好的。所以在這種情況下,我們可以。
Go and have a confession for that. But I do not know why was it important?
去懺悔一下。但我不知道為什麼它很重要?
Why is it important for me to submit to the market based on the draft?
為什麼根據草案向市場提交對我來說很重要?
Okay, so it's the latest way because it's very, very obvious
好的,這是最新的方法,因為它非常非常明顯.
It's come with characteristics that we have, but it's not always needed for all of us.
它具有我們所擁有的特徵,但並不總是我們所有人所需要的。
So this is an example. Uh, it's all splitting based on the A's.
這是一個例子。呃,都是根據A來劃分的。
Okay. You know, the products that we can use in this case.
好的。您知道,在這種情況下我們可以使用哪些產品。
You know, it's a company that is a brand that uses the the demographic equation.
你知道,這是一家使用人口統計方程式的品牌公司。
The market is. What?
市場是。什麼?
All of a sudden we said from the face.
突然我們從臉上說。
We did it. Exactly.
我們做到了。確切地。
In fact, you know, in fact, the vast brown that it uses this, uh, this, I think because they have different skincare products for all their
事實上,你知道,事實上,它使用這個,呃,這個,巨大的棕色,我想因為他們有不同的護膚品,適合他們所有的人.
One or only one central avenue to the one or he's younger.
一條或僅有一條通往那個或他更年輕的人的中央大道。
Okay. So this this product, the I, I say uh, you can use um, this also.
好的。所以這個這個產品,我,我說呃,你可以用這個,這個也。
Yeah. So I want to do another for kids, doctor.
是的。所以我想為孩子們再做一次,醫生。
I mean, the problem for adults, right?
我的意思是,成年人的問題,對吧?
This is right. Do you have this right here?
這是對的。你這裡有這個嗎?
We can look for things in them in the UK.
我們可以在英國找東西。
So if you are between 16 and 25, you have this, um, this is sort of a specific case okay.
所以,如果你的年齡在 16 歲到 25 歲之間,你就會遇到這個,嗯,這是一個特定的案例,好吧。
Or you can ask for other people. So these are people that, that actually need to know what the difference is.
或者你可以向其他人詢問。所以這些人實際上需要知道差異是什麼。
We need to split the market based on the demographics.
我們需要根據人口統計數據劃分市場。
Right. That doesn't make sense. Yes okay.
正確的。這沒有道理。是的,好吧。
Great. Also the it's the last that you say to.
偉大的。這也是你最後說的。
So because you can sell products to people who are different and will have things in their life that are for just for single people,
因為你可以向不同的人銷售產品,並且他們的生活中會有一些只適合單身人士的東西,
there are 3 or 4 times.
有3、4次。
Okay. So your losses can be also used to split uh, the groups.
好的。所以你的損失也可以用來分裂呃,團體。
All. Day.
全部。天。
However, this is going to go wrong very easily.
然而,這很容易出錯。
Can you give me an example of the products that we sell to the cost of the warehouse?
您能給我一個我們以倉庫成本銷售的產品的例子嗎?
They said there. Mhm.
他們說那裡。嗯。
So sorry. Are you in Florida?
很抱歉。你在佛羅裡達嗎?
Okay. Well, I'm waiting for the subway.
好的。嗯,我在等地鐵。
Hey. Oh, yeah. So it's gonna be all right.
嘿。哦,是的。所以一切都會好起來的。
And, uh, you know, I have this bra that I can't pay, like that's $2 to do that in order to play some fundraiser.
而且,呃,你知道,我有一件我付不起的胸罩,就像 2 美元一樣,為了參加一些籌款活動。
One of the guys, actually. Uh, I figured for that in spring, I think.
事實上,其中之一。呃,我想,我是在春天想到的。
By who? My brother. I know it's a good thing. And maybe for all of us, our for our security, for a woman.
由誰來?我的兄弟。我知道這是一件好事。也許對我們所有人來說,為了我們的安全,為了一個女人。
And I say, mom, I are to use them. So I had any problem with that setup.
我說,媽媽,我要用它們。所以我對這個設定有任何問題。
You said it's based on gender. Sex.
你說這是基於性別的。性別。
What does that have to say? Making it easy for a man or a boss.
這有什麼說明呢?讓男人或老闆變得容易。
Both. At the beginning, it was more time than it was for men, and lately they started to put the woman in there.
兩個都。剛開始的時候,時間比男人多,最近他們開始把女人放進去。
Because that's the only reason I have a problem, right?
因為這是我遇到問題的唯一原因,對嗎?
So example that isn't important.
所以舉個例子並不重要。
This is not about the states, okay?
這與州無關,好嗎?
They sold a car. Um, to make it more attractive for a woman.
他們賣掉了一輛車。嗯,為了讓女人更有魅力。
They want to talk more. Woman. So they created this.
他們想多談談。女士。所以他們創造了這個。
Other than having they agree on the colour. Okay.
除了讓他們在顏色上達成一致之外。好的。
However, it was, um. It didn't go away.
然而,它是,嗯。它並沒有消失。
People perceive it as synchronicity because they say it's small.
人們認為這是同步性,因為他們說它很小。
It's purple. So that was me. That's who.
它是紫色的。這就是我。就是那個人。
When I only drive purple in a pink kind of car.
當我只開紫色的粉紅色車。
So this is all my pain. I was not, uh, very successful.
所以這就是我所有的痛苦。我不是,呃,非常成功。
Um, however, there are some products like yoga, modesty, let's say also many years ago when, um, like, maybe, um, to buy them.
嗯,然而,有一些產品,例如瑜伽、謙虛,讓我們說,很多年前,嗯,就像,也許,嗯,購買它們。
It's very, it's very, um, it can be very clear to some products.
對於一些產品來說,非常非常,嗯,可以說非常清楚。
So you need to use security carefully.
因此,您需要謹慎使用安全性。
That's why we say that's not very easy. All of you.
這就是為什麼我們說這並不容易。你們所有人。
Why why do you really want to release it?
為什麼你真的想釋放它?
Okay. There are companies that do not like this one.
好的。有些公司不喜歡這一點。
Okay, so this is almost like a one day show.
好吧,這幾乎就像一場一日演出。
So you can also split your rule based on this.
所以你也可以基於此拆分你的規則。
So what is this. It is the FCC case.
那麼這是什麼。這是FCC的案例。
So they denied the lines they saw.
所以他們否認了他們所看到的線條。
They missed a penalty for being okay.
他們因為表現良好而錯過了點球。
They wanted people to get involved. In this case. You needed to resolve some, um, some people, one of them say, okay, what can we do to help them?
他們希望人們參與其中。在這種情況下。你需要解決一些,嗯,一些人的問題,其中一個說,好吧,我們能做些什麼來幫助他們?
So also you need to be very careful about the products you want to sell in different socioeconomic, um, that's even worse.
所以你也需要非常小心你想在不同的社會經濟環境中銷售的產品,嗯,這更糟。
Um, however, all of these add ons, like when you will only buy a slide and you click on,
嗯,但是,所有這些附加元件,例如當您只購買一張幻燈片並點擊時,
on, uh, on Neil and, uh, on the same topic about that, as an example,
關於,呃,關於尼爾,呃,關於同一主題,舉個例子,
all of these are all you have to deal with because it's also the last case with the price of the tickets is, um,
所有這些都是你必須處理的,因為這也是最後一種情況,門票的價格是,嗯,
this it has all these things included in the price, like, uh, it's more comfortable and also like depending on the product.
它的價格包含了所有這些東西,例如,呃,它更舒適,而且也取決於產品。
However, all of these are those that, um, play a part of the socio economic combination.
然而,所有這些都是社會經濟組合的一部分。
Okay. In this video, I. Think we discussed that it's a little bit behavioural.
好的。在這段影片中,我想我們討論過這是一種行為行為。
That has to do with, um, okay, so you split the group of people based on the basics of user usage.
這與,嗯,好吧,所以你根據用戶使用的基礎知識來劃分這群人。
Right. And so all of these can be used for the benefit of.
正確的。所以這一切都可以被用來謀取利益。
Cool. Okay. So this is an example that you can split based on the location, uh, as to where we can keep cars.
涼爽的。好的。所以這是一個你可以根據位置來分割的例子,呃,關於我們可以停放汽車的地方。
Hmm. And what is this one? Uh, is it called a monkey?
唔。而這個是什麼?呃,這也叫猴子嗎?
Yeah. Did you like it? No.
是的。你喜歡它嗎?不。
So if you see these two products in one case, um, you would prefer it to an investigation.
因此,如果您在一個案例中看到這兩種產品,嗯,您會更喜歡它而不是調查。
I'm going to take that one. Okay. If you're here on the class and you are wanting to have a quick break, have a snack.
我要拿那個。好的。如果您在課堂上想要短暫休息,可以吃點零食。
That's why I wanted to just. Really want to know that you.
這就是為什麼我想這麼做。真的很想認識那個你。
Let us know what I'm going to ask you to toss for a quick snack between the classes that your
讓我們知道我要請你在課間吃什麼當快餐.
One two, three four. Kitty cats.
一二三四。基蒂貓。
Five. Six. Seven.
五。六。七。
Eight. Okay. How many of you. This is very okay for a quick snack between the classes.
八。好的。你們有多少人。這對於課間的速食來說是非常好的。
And the whole floor? Uh, yes.
整層樓呢?呃,是的。
Uh. Um. Uh, okay.
呃。嗯。呃,好吧。
Now, this is indications of use. This is a very useful thing to go for that, etcetera.
現在,這是使用跡象。這是一件非常有用的事情,等等。
I have in mind that a face is a more, let's say, a smock.
我認為臉更像是一件工作服。
Maybe you want to have seen them in a restaurant or just sit down on the table and have these.
也許您想在餐廳裡看到它們,或者只是坐在桌子上吃它們。
But I thought I didn't really properly go into the system and say, oh, this time it's a month for free, then.
但我想我並沒有真正正確地進入系統並說,哦,這次是免費一個月。
Yeah. And different examples.
是的。以及不同的例子。
For decades since the Golden Lion and the Black Sea.
自金獅和黑海以來已有數十年。
Lucy, did you drink whisky? I went with the brands.
露西,你喝威士忌嗎?我選擇了品牌。
Which was better? So goals.
哪個更好?所以目標。
I think gold is more expensive, more traditional. Correct me if I'm wrong.
我認為黃金更昂貴,更傳統。如果我錯了請糾正我。
Again, this is total that they made no more.
再說一次,這就是他們不再製造的全部。
Than that. They tried to create a different screen in different locations to to target different people.
比那個。他們試圖在不同的地點創建不同的螢幕來針對不同的人群。
Maybe. Yes, you'll be able to find what they want.
或許。是的,您將能夠找到他們想要的東西。
Maybe I'm not the only person with the same.
也許我不是唯一有同樣經驗的人。
Also based on the benefits.
也是基於利益。
So what does it mean if you want to buy actual things?
那麼,如果您想購買實物,這意味著什麼?
You can't have loans with fresh money to have a nice name to be.
你不可能用新鮮的錢來貸款來擁有一個好名字。
Unique. You think you can get some of these for them?
獨特的。你覺得你可以買一些給他們嗎?
Also, I know you're trying to remind yourself that it is.
另外,我知道你正試圖提醒自己確實如此。
And it is very. Also very simple exercise.
這是非常的。也是非常簡單的練習。
Maybe comply with a £20 $200 home.
也許符合 20 英鎊 200 美元的房子。
Does this apply? Um, so you can find some benefits from the products that you want.
這適用嗎?嗯,這樣您就可以從您想要的產品中找到一些好處。
Also thank you for an example. We can split the market trying to have different segments based on the user's stats.
也謝謝你舉例。我們可以根據使用者的統計資料來劃分市場,嘗試劃分不同的細分市場。
Okay. Who is going to buy the product instead of someone for the first time?
好的。誰會代替第一次購買該產品的人?
Is it time to use the product before. Okay.
是否是之前使用該產品的時間。好的。
Someone who is not going to use. The users.
一個不會使用的人。用戶。
Right? Um, it is about Google, even though they are going to let me do my take on the problem.
正確的?嗯,這是關於谷歌的,儘管他們會讓我對這個問題發表自己的看法。
So American Express, we know that the cars on 84.2 are not going to lie.
所以美國運通,我們知道 84.2 上的汽車不會說謊。
How do you know this line? So you connect point with every fly.
你怎麼知道這條線的?所以你將點與每隻蒼蠅連接起來。
And if you have no time for goals right.
如果你沒有時間達成正確的目標。
So based on the usage, how much to use uh, um, the the product, you get it from pen.
所以根據使用情況,使用多少呃,嗯,產品,你可以從筆中得到它。
So we give it to different people.
所以我們把它交給不同的人。
Loyalty. Uh, you can split the market based on the loyalty level.
忠誠。呃,你可以根據忠誠度來劃分市場。
Okay, so, for example, if you see, um, if you have an an account, you get $1 for one point.
好的,舉個例子,如果你看到,嗯,如果你有一個帳戶,你可以得到 1 美元一分。
So you look for the same with the other.
所以你尋找與其他相同的。
Um, can you give another example was a formula going to collect points.
嗯,你能再舉個例子嗎?
And it gives you an awards based on a loyalty program. Do the supermarkets do this here?
它會根據忠誠度計劃為您提供獎勵。這裡超市有做這個的嗎?
Yeah. And maybe supermarkets. Coffee shops as.
是的。也許還有超市。咖啡店如。
Is it going to be, uh, thinking or, um, they want to just get some reward points so we can go back to them?
是,呃,思考,或者,嗯,他們只是想獲得一些獎勵積分,這樣我們就可以回到他們身邊?
Also. They should be on 60 days. So it can be based on the membership and affiliation.
也.他們應該是 60 天。因此它可以基於成員資格和隸屬關係。
So it means that we come together.
所以這意味著我們走到一起。
We collaborate together. So it gives you um, uh, if you can get it from there.
我們一起合作。所以它會給你嗯,呃,如果你能從那裡得到它。
So for example here we have a mac, um, apple and the bass.
例如,這裡我們有一個蘋果,嗯,蘋果和鱸魚。
Okay. So if you buy in, for example, if you buy a tablet or not, iPhone gas, uh,
好的。所以如果你買了,比如說你買不買平板電腦,iPhonegas,呃,
it's three months free, uh, for the week or for example, when you bought recently apples.
三個月免費,呃,一周免費,或者例如,當您最近購買了蘋果。
Uh, and since we're making TV for the home and I got, uh, three months free services that,
呃,因為我們正在為家庭製作電視,所以我得到了,呃,三個月的免費服務,
uh, for us, this was all international, allows them to have a simple graphics system.
呃,對我們來說,這都是國際性的,允許他們擁有一個簡單的圖形系統。
And when they processing this.
當他們處理這個的時候。
So it has to go to the person, not with the face of the consumer with their opinions, their activities and the interests that they have.
因此,它必須針對人,而不是當著消費者的面,表達他們的觀點、活動和興趣。
Okay. So you leave it to the customers based on their lifestyle and based on their personality traits.
好的。因此,您可以根據客戶的生活方式和個性特徵將其留給客戶。
That doesn't always answer the why, but it gives you the opportunity to do things okay,
這並不總是能回答為什麼,但它給了你機會把事情做好,
so it doesn't really answer the why it's necessary to deliver for the customers.
所以它並沒有真正回答為什麼需要為客戶交付。
But I think you can make this question in my I get it back from the consumers.
但我認為你可以在我從消費者那裡得到回饋中提出這個問題。
It's more difficult to explain. It is based on the graphic characteristics.
更難解釋。它是基於圖形特徵的。
And yeah, think there are some sources of bias.
是的,我認為存在一些偏見來源。
Let's see some some understand. But okay, maybe some of the same consumers who are around here.
看看有的就明白了。但好吧,也許這裡的一些消費者也是這樣。
What the first thing you say? Mr.
你說的第一句話是什麼?先生。
And what is the difference? What difference would you say what it means say you want to sell a product to this lady, okay.
又有什麼差別呢?如果您想向這位女士出售產品,這意味著什麼,有什麼區別嗎?
And same person. What difference do you notice.
而且是同一個人。你注意到什麼差別了。
Simply can't see them. Something you can see in which one?
根本看不到他們。你可以在哪一個看到一些東西?
In the U.S., you look at this and it is here.
在美國,你看看這個,它就在這裡。
You can see it's a female. Okay. You can see that.
一看就知道是女的。好的。你可以看到這一點。
You know what? If I buy somebody's song and then the first one is it is more or less okay
你知道嗎?如果我買了某人的歌,然後第一首就是它或多或少還可以.
Okay.
好的。
So when people leave nowadays, for instance, we say to everyone else, when we are here, we, we are talking to the consumers and to say thank you.
因此,例如,當人們現在離開時,我們對其他人說,當我們在這裡時,我們正在與消費者交談並表示感謝。
So it's more difficult to know what other interests what to say.
所以更難知道該說什麼其他興趣。
And we just have to do the customer more carefully. Okay.
我們只需更仔細地對待客戶即可。好的。
So this is why it's so easy for a person that likes music and Marvel movies.
這就是為什麼對於喜歡音樂和漫威電影的人來說如此容易的原因。
And if we get one of them, it's.
如果我們得到其中之一,那就是。
So these are some of the momentum that I've had to notify and target.
這些是我必須通報和瞄準的一些勢頭。
So based on that activity what are the customers hobbies.
因此,根據該活動,客戶的愛好是什麼。
What does it feel like to do in their free time to the likes?
在空閒時間和喜歡的人一起做些什麼感覺如何?
What sports they like okay. How do they entertain themselves that it can affect their interests?
他們喜歡什麼運動好嗎。他們如何自娛自樂,這會影響他們的利益?
Okay. What are they in a community?
好的。他們在一個社區裡是什麼?
So they have family. What do they do? Uh, do they have fun and do they have some preferences in the food of motion?
所以他們有家人。他們做什麼?呃,他們玩得開心嗎?
Also know feeding also these people regarding economies regarding eating and social issues, regarding environment and consumer advocate.
也知道為這些人提供有關經濟、飲食和社會問題、環境和消費者倡導的資訊。
So if you study the the person in more detail on the other side, we have in the last column the demographics, which is very easy to, um, not upset.
因此,如果你更詳細地研究另一邊的人,我們在最後一欄中有人口統計數據,這很容易,嗯,不會感到不安。
So let us see. This is a conversation based on the life.
讓我們看看。這是一段基於生活的對話。
Um. So, um, in in South Korea, in South Korea, all those people live in a very fast way.
嗯。所以,嗯,在韓國,在韓國,所有這些人都過著非常快的生活。
In a city way. Okay. They go to the top and then go home.
以城市的方式。好的。他們爬到山頂,然後回家。
And when, when they are on the bus station or the subway station.
還有什麼時候,什麼時候他們在公車站或地鐵站。
What do they test for the consumers in South Korea?
他們為韓國消費者測試什麼?
And they say that they have very low cost and health is very, very.
他們說他們的成本非常低,而且健康非常非常。
And a lot of, uh, they have a radio for the house, so they know they're going to have to go to the supermarket.
很多人,呃,他們家裡有收音機,所以他們知道他們必須去超市。
Sometimes they are going to, to decide what to buy. So the first one, really just reading this call is trying to fit into this lifestyle.
有時他們會決定要買什麼。所以第一個,其實只是閱讀這通電話,就是試著適應這種生活方式。
So they wants to the that. They have these fees to ask for money for homes.
所以他們想要那個。他們有這些費用來為房屋索取資金。
So a lot of people after this all they're waiting for their boss when they are old enough to know that this is a market.
因此,很多人在這一切之後,他們都在等待他們的老闆,當他們足夠大的時候,知道這是一個市場。
And then these are they're saying for her life.
然後這些就是他們對她的一生所說的話。
And it's sort of got a little bit of something to go to the health.
它對健康有一定的幫助。
So when they are at home and they're waiting for the next day.
因此,當他們在家時,他們正在等待第二天。
So they try to find a way to say things like that.
所以他們試圖找到一種方式來表達這樣的事情。
All right. Also, you can have multiple.
好的。另外,您可以擁有多個。
Different segmentations. Can you see at the same time?
不同的細分。可以同時看到嗎?
Sometimes you have more than one. Um.
有時你不只一個。嗯。
Uh segments. Okay. It might be based on smaller, but sometimes it helps you to be more specific, based on a more than one, um,
呃段。好的。它可能基於較小的,但有時它可以幫助你更具體,基於多個,嗯,
criteria to multiply segments and stop loss, uh, from the, uh, multiply essentially this examples here.
乘以分段和停損的標準,呃,從,呃,乘以這裡的例子。
You can also do this. We like it.
你也可以這樣做。我們喜歡它。
So I think that's they have these customers in these three main segments.
所以我認為他們在這三個主要領域擁有這些客戶。
One is based on performance, one based on a side power and based on the original.
一種是基於性能的,一種是基於側功率的,一種是基於原件的。
So the first one is a classic.
所以第一部堪稱經典。
Like the classic version of the classic cloud.
喜歡經典雲的經典版本。
This falls. It's based on performance.
這就落下了。它基於性能。
Okay, so we focus on the performance.
好的,所以我們專注於性能。
The second one is people who prefer to focus on the side.
第二種是喜歡把注意力放在一邊的人。
Okay, so DFS is more and more expensive a product or more fashionable products for people as well.
好吧,所以DFS對人們來說是一個越來越貴的產品或是越來越時尚的產品。
And that in itself is not without connectors.
這本身並不是沒有連接器。
Let us see an example. Uh, I don't know.
讓我們來看一個例子。呃,我不知道。
Example. Yeah. Okay. Okay, I think the example is later.
例子。是的。好的。好吧,我想這個例子稍後再說。
But these are the three. These are the three remaining seven.
但這是三個。這是剩下的七個。
So this is similar to this one with more than one segments.
所以這與這個具有多個段落的情況類似。
Okay. So let's make sense. And any questions?
好的。所以讓我們說點道理。還有什麼問題嗎?
No. Okay, so here are some, um.
不,好的,這裡有一些,嗯。
Okay, so these are some values that you can use in order to, to provide additional resources so they can help you.
好的,這些是您可以使用的一些值,以便提供額外的資源,以便他們可以幫助您。
So what goes? Why? Bye bye. Bye bye.
那怎麼辦呢?為什麼?再見。再見。
Be sure. And I think you need to have some explaining.
務必。我認為你需要一些解釋。
So sometimes I think I wanted to do this.
所以有時我想我想這樣做。
So this is um, this is um, some characteristic because it helps you to, to predict the behaviour of a person.
所以這是嗯,這是嗯,一些特徵,因為它可以幫助你預測一個人的行為。
For example, they say things they don't say, uh, people who are high income and high and associate, they, they spend a lot.
比如說他們說一些他們不說的話,呃,那些高收入、高交往的人,他們,他們花很多錢,.
They want to be ahead and they want to get the first. Want to buy animals in your face often say, okay, we have these creatures.
他們想要領先,他們想要獲得第一名。想買動物的時候常常會在你面前說,好吧,我們有這些生物。
People acquire more well indicated and a more rational thinking considers the neighbours people with more social nature.
人們獲得了更明確的指示和更理性的思維來考慮鄰居更具社會性。
Um, and they sometimes also see these people don't want to think they want to do their job, okay.
嗯,他們有時也會看到這些人不想認為他們想做自己的工作,好吧。
So they can go to. But this is really first the experience descriptions lack experiences.
這樣他們就可以去。但這確實首先是經驗描述缺乏經驗。
Okay. They're more adventurous. Maybe the people want to make something, um, in order to do better individuals and themselves.
好的。他們更喜歡冒險。也許人們想要做點什麼,嗯,為了讓個人和自己變得更好。
And this is why most people who have less resources, resources, and they are less likely to build up anyway to buy and analyse.
這就是為什麼大多數資源較少的人,他們無論如何都不太可能去購買和分析。
This is for us to say, okay, so, um, these are some characteristics that you can find more information and examples.
這是我們要說的,好吧,所以,嗯,這些是一些特徵,您可以找到更多資訊和範例。
And uh, here's another on the textbook.
呃,這是教科書上的另一個。
So you see this book and it's hard for you to find anything.
所以你看到這本書,你很難找到任何東西。
Um I love that about how to say this is what I do this for 36.
嗯,我喜歡這樣說,這就是我 36 歲時所做的事情。
So this is some examples here. Um, about the city hall, the city park, the segments study classes for five, six minutes.
這是這裡的一些例子。嗯,關於市政廳,城市公園,這些片段學習五、六分鐘的課程。
I'm not going to play it now, but you have the link. Um, um, and I'm trying out a slide so you can see on your own time.
我現在不打算玩,但你有連結。嗯,嗯,我正在嘗試製作一張幻燈片,以便您可以在自己的時間查看。
So other than segmentation, okay.
所以除了分段之外,好吧。
Do you remember how to set minutes, how much time all of these are created now.
你還記得如何設定分鐘嗎,現在所有這些都創建了多少時間。
How do you set a market. Sleep test.
怎麼設定市場。睡眠測試。
I'm. Sorry, lover.
我是。對不起,愛人。
I think I got your graphics from that mine using the graphics.
我想我使用圖形從我的那個圖形中得到了你的圖形。
I have no idea. How can you say I'm going to spam it right from the graphics?
我不知道。你怎麼能說我要直接從圖形中發送垃圾郵件呢?
That's. Because you are out in the sticks and we have so many years left over from to year.
就是這樣。因為你已經身處困境,而我們每年還剩很多年。
Just a variety of products are set up.
只是設定了各種產品。
And now for the first half. I love that.
現在來說說上半場。我喜歡那個。
So graphic. Here I am just excited and angry.
太形象了。看到這裡我只是興奮又憤怒。
Oh, okay, I got another one for the first time because, um, you know, profit also sitting in the market based on their location.
哦,好吧,我第一次得到了另一個,因為,嗯,你知道,利潤也基於他們的位置而存在於市場中。
Okay. Okay, so now you see the market.
好的。好的,現在你看到市場了。
Which one, which segment you want to target.
您想要定位哪一個、哪個區隔市場。
Okay. You have the customer. So which one is it going to be.
好的。你有客戶。那麼它會是哪一個呢?
The one that will bring you money right. So it's going to serve alcohol that the company decides to share.
能帶給你金錢的正確選擇。因此,它將提供公司決定共享的酒類。
What does it mean. So if you select the market you select this buyer, this set of buyers who have some formula for example home needs.
這是什麼意思。因此,如果你選擇市場,你會選擇這個買家,這組買家有一些公式,例如家庭需求。
Okay. That doesn't mean selecting one or more segments to share.
好的。這並不意味著選擇一個或多個片段進行共享。
You have to say which one are you choosing to share with customers?
您必須說出您選擇與客戶分享哪一個?
I think so. Okay. My are one, right?
我想是的。好的。我的也是其中之一吧?
Also an example for Adidas. So how was your plan?
也是阿迪達斯的一個例子。那麼你的計劃是怎樣的呢?
How are you going to be sure that is going to be profitable?
您如何確定這會有利可圖?
Who are the competitors. Okay. You know around you who is the competition.
競爭對手是誰。好的。您知道周圍的競爭對手是誰。
Okay. What customers do they have here to see?
好的。他們來這裡要見哪些客戶?
You can tell us more or less to model characteristics okay.
您可以或多或少告訴我們如何建模特徵。
How are the existing same segments by the brand.
該品牌現有的相同細分市場狀況如何?
This again has to do with the competition. How long is the market.
這又與競爭有關。市場還有多久。
So the market that shows to target how profitable it is for you.
因此,市場表明目標是為您帶來多少利潤。
What is a size. This is a big market. It's a very small market in our market.
什麼是尺寸。這是一個很大的市場。在我們的市場中,這是一個非常小的市場。
People become very, very afraid to use them.
人們變得非常非常害怕使用它們。
How good this market is. How much is the segment also expected to grow and to grow soon?
這個市場多好。該細分市場預計將成長多少?
Okay. Also do we have the resources to get into the market?
好的。我們還有資源進入市場嗎?
Okay. Big shoes and very shoes and a very, uh, attractive.
好的。大鞋子,非常鞋子,非常,呃,有吸引力。
Okay. You actually sell this market. You have the resources to give them what they need.
好的。你實際上是在賣掉這個市場。您有資源為他們提供所需的東西。
Okay. Also, do you have the notification?
好的。另外,有通知嗎?
Notification is something we talked about certification from, uh, last election summit.
通知是我們在上次選舉高峰會上討論的認證內容。
Okay. And then what is the life cycle control?
好的。那什麼是生命週期控制呢?
And the people are going to buy their products from the beginning to the end.
人們從頭到尾都會購買他們的產品。
All right, it's time for some people to stay in their lives.
好吧,是時候讓一些人留在自己的生活中了。
So here are some tactics marketing strategies. You can have very broadly.
所以這裡有一些行銷策略。你可以有非常廣泛的。
So you can have the marketing the different marketing.
所以你可以進行不同的行銷。
Or you can have the differentiated the segment marketing so that you might be more pro or smaller.
或者你可以進行差異化的細分市場行銷,這樣你就可以更專業或更小。
So there's a slide and or on a slide them say on one segment it might be.
因此,有一張幻燈片,或者在一張幻燈片上,他們說可能是在一個片段上。
And in these market and very concentrated market okay.
而在這些市場而且非常集中的市場還好。
And it means market.
這意味著市場。
And it might be people by about astronauts let's say okay all people buy is people that are usually small very small market and they acidic product.
可能是太空人的人,讓我們說,好吧,所有購買的人都是通常很小很小的市場,而且他們是酸性產品。
And then a lot of other digital marketing is very narrow maybe based on the location.
然後,許多其他數位行銷的範圍可能非常狹窄,可能取決於地點。
Okay. And so that's basically people buy this product.
好的。所以這基本上就是人們購買這個產品的原因。
This is an example from the concentrated market okay.
這是集中市場的一個例子。
It's name it's small feature. So let's say it's colourful.
它的名字是它的小功能。所以我們可以說它是多彩的。
Do you like Michael. Mhm.
你喜歡麥可.嗯。
Where is this about a concentrated market.
市場集中度在哪裡?
Customers also expects that offer customisation because they need the personalisation they need.
客戶也希望提供客製化服務,因為他們需要個人化服務。
It is very unique that they they're being treated differently.
他們受到不同的對待,這是非常獨特的。
So this is a persona. Do you know have you used this before.
所以這是一個人物。你知道你以前用過這個嗎?
Okay. So this is a customer persona that helps you to identify the potential customer.
好的。這是一個客戶角色,可以幫助您識別潛在客戶。
For this customer represents the uh target market that you did.
對這個客戶來說,代表了你所做的呃目標市場。
So okay. Helps you to define some personality traits.
那麼好吧。幫助您定義一些人格特質。
And, um, so it gives you a nice, big, beautiful picture of who is your customer.
而且,嗯,所以它給了你一個關於誰是你的客戶的美好、大而美麗的畫面。
And then the last thing is the positioning.
最後就是定位。
Okay. So you're having to mask these prongs?
好的。所以你必須掩蓋這些尖頭?
Yes. Okay. Which one is this for us?
是的。好的。這對我們來說是哪一個?
Do you like it? Okay.
你喜歡它?好的。
Uh, okay. Okay. Do you like coffee?
呃,好吧。好的。你喜歡咖啡嗎?
Yes. I miss about coffee. It does not.
是的。我想念咖啡。事實並非如此。
Do you like it or not? Yes. Okay, so if I ask you now, does what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
你喜歡不喜歡?是的。好吧,如果我現在問你,你首先想到的是什麼?
You know us? Mhm. Fries. Yes. Hokkien mee.
你認識我們嗎?嗯。薯條。是的。福建面。
Mhm. And then. Yes. Mhm.
嗯。進而。是的。嗯。
Master. Are strong. Why are you strong?
掌握。都很強。為什麼堅強?
Okay. Yes. What is. What is?
好的。是的。什麼是。什麼是?
I use the CDC symbol. What do you think? Hmm.
我使用 CDC 符號。你怎麼認為?唔。
Mark. Yes. I gave it to you.
標記。是的。我把它給了你。
Yes. What of? Yeah.
是的。什麼的?是的。
Mhm. Uh, spider. So you better come with me.
嗯。呃,蜘蛛。所以你最好跟我來。
Okay. Well, I know the price. Uh.
好的。嗯,我知道價格。呃。
Uh. Well, what about the case of blazes everywhere?
呃。那麼,到處著火的情況怎麼辦?
What about the cost of the masks? The ends of the customers.
口罩的價格又如何呢?客戶的最終目的。
Is it? How many? So it's almost 40.
是嗎?多少?所以已經快40了。
Price. Okay. This is how I'm gonna position benefits to our minds.
價格。好的。這就是我將如何在我們的頭腦中定位利益。
Okay. So they try to promote this brand by having in mind that this is convenient for us.
好的。因此,他們試圖透過記住這對我們來說很方便來推廣這個品牌。
Okay. It's cheap. It's for everyone. Okay.
好的。它很便宜。它適合每個人。好的。
So this is how they chose to position themselves. So I guess you don't need to use the charcoal because that's, uh, when you see apple.
所以他們選擇了這樣的定位。所以我想你不需要使用木炭,因為那是,呃,當你看到蘋果時。
The apple, what comes to your minds? What do you think of, um, star?
蘋果,你會想到什麼?嗯,明星,你覺得怎麼樣?
Actually, we did something similar to this one, right?
事實上,我們也做過類似的事情,對吧?
I mean, even my mind has technology. I know my concentration wants to.
我的意思是,即使我的頭腦也有技術。我知道我的注意力想要集中。
Your mind? Hmm.
你的想法?唔。
Nothing. Did you know that? So what is going to happen?
沒有什麼。你知道嗎?那麼將會發生什麼事呢?
So how do you say things in the atmosphere?
那麼氣氛如何呢?
I guess they have a genius bar, because all of a sudden I'm there to help you.
我猜他們有一個天才吧,因為我突然就在那裡幫助你。
There are so many employees when employees are well trained, gave us what they say and excuse us.
當員工受過良好培訓,給我們他們所說的話並為我們道歉時,就有這麼多員工。
Ordering uniforms. Okay. What's best?
訂購制服。好的。什麼是最好的?
Um. Sensitive.
嗯。敏感的。
Sensitive, maybe. Yeah.
也許是敏感。是的。
So this is how I also wanted to position the to serve to online for your assignment to make you happy to meet you need it also to position the brand.
因此,這就是我想要為您的任務定位線上服務的方式,以使您高興地滿足您的需要,同時也可以定位品牌。
So the question is why. So until you follow your assignment with Pacific Coffee.
所以問題是為什麼。所以直到你完成太平洋咖啡的任務。
So we can assign your customer based on segmentation right.
因此,我們可以根據細分權利來分配您的客戶。
Yeah. You need to target the segment of the witness is better for you.
是的。您需要瞄準證人中對您更有利的部分。
And the minute you to position this segments minds okay.
一旦你定位了這個部分,就可以了。
We have all this time. Let's make this a reference how we can use all of these.
我們擁有這一切的時間。讓我們以此作為如何使用所有這些的參考。
So I can set I could just run this clock. So here this is a very nice diagram that that's so you have to start from the second nomination.
所以我可以設定我可以運行這個時鐘。這是一個非常好的圖表,所以你必須從第二次提名開始。
So we identified in the meeting some groups of customers came over to say we want to choose.
所以我們在會議上確定了一些客戶群過來表示我們想要選擇。
And then we'll try to build the brand equity to this.
然後我們將嘗試為此建立品牌資產。
So we will talk about equity in class and let's talk about and branding.
因此,我們將討論課堂公平,並討論品牌。
But in order to position your brand you use this for peace.
但為了定位你的品牌,你用它來和平。
Because remember I don't want to discuss something.
因為記住我不想討論某些事情。
We discuss about the product. We set the tone of the household.
我們討論產品。我們定下了家庭的基調。
We discussed at the price we said the same. We start with the place, we said it's everywhere.
我們討論的價格我們說的是一樣的。我們從地方開始,我們說它無所不在。
And about promotion. What can we say about promotion?
還有關於晉升。關於促銷我們能說些什麼?
They have quite a variety of, uh, advertisements and they use different medium and tools to advertise themselves as well.
他們有各種各樣的,呃,廣告,他們也使用不同的媒介和工具來宣傳自己。
So this is the basis of marketing communications strategy.
所以這是行銷傳播策略的基礎。
We use this, as I said, in the market, you choose the one that you believe is better for you,
我們用這個,正如我所說,在市場上,你選擇你認為更適合你的一個,
for that position over the past two days and so much more.
過去兩天的這個職位等等。
Does this make sense? Do you have any questions?
這樣有道理嗎?您還有什麼疑問嗎?
Okay. Okay, so here it is.
好的。好的,就這樣了。
Very far from it. It's. We discussed the.
離它很遠。它是。我們討論了。
Your speed. What do you think? Ceramic coins.
你的速度。你怎麼認為?陶瓷幣。
What do you say you'll be. And I hope he finds, I suppose, to find out what is the difference between doing, I thought, and what I was glad to know.
你說你會怎樣。我想,我希望他能夠找出我所做的事情和我很高興知道的事情之間的差異。
Okay, so the USP, the unique selling point to the American Indian Quality Service.
好的,USP,美洲印第安人優質服務的獨特賣點。
This series, the thing that makes your product unique.
這個系列讓您的產品變得獨一無二。
So because it is unique, then customers have to buy to sell.
因為它是獨一無二的,所以客戶必須購買才能出售。
Okay, so the weasel is what your brand does away.
好吧,黃鼠狼就是你的品牌所消除的。
So what's your breath as well and what the customers want.
那麼你的呼吸是什麼以及客戶想要什麼。
So if you give the customers what they want and if you make things like your products away, not for them.
因此,如果你給顧客他們想要的東西,如果你把像你的產品這樣的東西拿走,那就不是為了他們。
For the whole year. The whole year.
全年。全年。
You don't want to be this zone. Why? Because this is what you press.
你不想成為這個區域。為什麼?因為這是你按下的。
That's when. And I think that's what.
就在那時。我認為就是這樣。
So you have to have competition. So, um, customers will not really be engaged with your brand.
所以你必須要有競爭。所以,嗯,客戶不會真正參與你的品牌。
There is so in this competition and as well.
這次比賽也是如此。
What the customers want. But also don't look at the cost of that.
客戶想要什麼。但也不要考慮這樣做的成本。
Okay. So you have competition and then also it's what the customer wants and what.
好的。所以你有競爭,然後也是客戶想要什麼。
So you are don't know where they because they get what they want from the competitor.
所以你不知道他們在哪裡,因為他們從競爭對手那裡得到了他們想要的東西。
In that case you really don't want to be the because it's what you're doing.
在這種情況下,你真的不想成為那樣的人,因為這就是你正在做的事情。
But the customer doesn't want the importance zone for the win.
但客戶並不想要勝利的重要區域。
So that means that what you brought. What is the selling point.
所以這意味著你帶來了什麼。賣點是什麼。
Okay. Why? But I do want the competition and to fulfil the customer needs.
好的。為什麼?但我確實想要競爭並滿足客戶的需求。
So this is a framework for brand positioning.
所以這是一個品牌定位的框架。
And everybody is wearing this as a brand.
每個人都把它當作一個品牌來穿著。
Um, and then of course the day after. Okay.
嗯,當然還有後天。好的。
So this is um, an example of that.
這就是一個例子。
It's at the positioning at the stage.
就在舞台的定位上。
Okay. So it's this, um, this, um, Volkswagen, this little car, it says it's not really sure.
好的。所以就是這個,嗯,這個,嗯,大眾汽車,這個小車,它說它不太確定。
Okay. So, um, it is. And, um, if it gives an indication of.
好的。所以,嗯,確實如此。而且,嗯,如果它給了指示的話。
The position. You also need to use these for your assignments.
位置。您還需要將它們用於您的作業。
Okay, so what do you do for the position? What you can really do is you can do it with the positioning map.
好的,那你為這個職位做些什麼?真正能做的就是透過定位地圖就可以做到。
Okay. Um, so you want to position the map.
好的。嗯,所以你想定位地圖。
Um, and you want to minimise the positioning.
嗯,你想最小化定位。
The positioning most of the customer positions.
定位大部分客戶的位置。
Okay. So what would be the 45 brands?
好的。那麼這 45 個品牌是什麼呢?
Okay. So it's a map of the cross. Uh. Like this.
好的。所以這是一張十字架的地圖。呃。像這樣。
This is the map. It's a map of the different brands you're drawing and all of them together.
這是地圖。這是您正在繪製的不同品牌以及所有品牌的地圖。
And this is how consumers perceive this, um, throughout the day.
這就是消費者全天的感知方式。
So come back to that one online button and then you have a positioning segment which is the positioning segment for you.
所以回到那個線上按鈕,然後你就有了一個定位部分,這就是適合你的定位部分。
So you will see some segments in the DVDs.
所以你會在 DVD 中看到一些片段。
And also you need to remember that the the position of the house in the middle of the console.
而且您還需要記住房子在控制台中間的位置。
So you need the positioning so that consumers can relate.
因此,您需要進行定位,以便消費者能夠產生共鳴。
Right. Um, so they relate to the the brands.
正確的。嗯,所以它們與品牌有關。
Okay. So I'm going to see this two minutes here a to um to the the position and then come off.
好的。所以我要在這裡看兩分鐘,然後就到了這個位置。
Okay. So this is an amp that you can use.
好的。所以這是一個您可以使用的擴大機。
Also you can choose models. Okay.
您也可以選擇型號。好的。
Yeah. Yeah. All right.
是的。是的。好的。
And that's where we split it into based on the, the price and based on the performance is more preference for all fashionable sides.
這就是我們將其分為基於價格和基於性能的地方,這是所有時尚方面更偏愛的。
And then I should say and for some brands.
然後我應該說對於一些品牌來說。
So this is how consumers believe and perceive it.
這就是消費者的看法和看法。
Now phase let's say they perceive it's expensive and the function performs on the other side.
現在,假設他們認為它很昂貴並且該功能在另一側執行。
They converse. They believe this is fashionable. Oh that's awesome.
他們交談。他們認為這很時尚。哦,太棒了。
So if you are going to fast and if not, it is not very expensive.
因此,如果您打算禁食,或者不禁食,那麼費用都不會很高。
So um, there was a tendency to, um, not to be saving for the expensive.
所以,嗯,有一種傾向,嗯,不為昂貴的東西存錢。
So it doesn't mean that this is 100%, uh, because it depends on one of these, but you can see how you can create em off.
所以這並不意味著這是 100%,呃,因為它取決於其中之一,但你可以看到如何創建它們。
You can say, uh, for yourself. I mean, that's the heart of the Mississippi call.
你可以說,呃,為你自己。我的意思是,這就是密西西比呼籲的核心。
Okay. Instead of working with half cost.
好的。而不是以一半的成本工作。
Okay. Or drinks and then coffee. What are you going to use that expensive save to, say, coffee sacrifices.
好的。或先喝飲料,再喝咖啡。你打算用這筆昂貴的節省來做什麼,比如說,犧牲咖啡。
And what are you going to use? And you have some.
你要使用什麼?你有一些。
But that wasn't on our. Hmm.
但那不在我們的。唔。
Maybe we can be face to face.
也許我們可以面對面。
Or if it is essential to stay in the cafe, you can afford Starbucks.
或者,如果必須待在咖啡館裡,你可以買得起星巴克。
If we say expensive and same.
如果我們說又貴又一樣。
Um. Pregnant. Right. So you need to select the main competitors.
嗯。孕。正確的。所以你需要選擇主要競爭對手。
You can create a positioning master positioning map.
您可以建立定位大師定位圖。
You know that's not a competition. Okay. And then you say that you also needed the position statement on the position statement.
你知道這不是一場比賽。好的。然後你說你還需要立場聲明上的立場聲明。
Okay. Mr. Civilise, so that's actually your right.
好的。文明先生,這其實是你的權利。
Okay. These are the information of the community included when developing a position statement.
好的。這些是製定立場聲明時包含的社區資訊。
So to okay, so for whom is this position statement so close to specific target audience okay.
那麼好吧,這個立場聲明對誰來說如此接近特定的目標受眾,好吧。
The position is only. So one thing only.
位置僅此而已。所以只有一件事。
What is uh this product and they, they go about.
這個產品是什麼,他們,他們在做什麼。
What is the difference for this project?
這個項目有什麼不同?
What is the unique selling point? What is the point of the difference compared to the main competitors problem?
獨特的賣點是什麼?與主要競爭對手的問題相比,差異點是什麼?
And it is the because it is unique.
之所以如此,是因為它是獨一無二的。
Because what you see the reason to be given the customers.
因為你看到的就是給予客戶的理由。
So why is this important? Why they need to buy this product.
那麼為什麼這很重要呢?為什麼他們需要購買這個產品。
Okay. So why are you set up in a position of payment for your assignment as well?
好的。那麼,為什麼你的任務也要獲得報酬呢?
You need to include this information here. Okay, so skip this, uh, because we don't have much time now.
您需要在此處包含此資訊。好吧,所以跳過這個,呃,因為我們現在沒有太多時間。
Uh, but we already covered already, so forward to the face, for example, a sense for people who want to look for benefits.
呃,但是我們已經介紹過了,所以期待面部,例如,對於那些想要尋找好處的人來說。
One from one of our parts. So before we go to.
一件來自我們的零件之一。所以在我們去之前。
Great. Any questions? Let's. Say
偉大的。有疑問嗎?讓我們吧。說.
And I think my students. Do you know why it's important to focus on the right target audience?
我想我的學生們。您知道為什麼專注於正確的目標受眾很重要嗎?
Yeah, and it's also it's not always very easy.
是的,而且這並不總是很容易。
There are so many different characteristics.
有很多不同的特徵。
And we need to say, can you talk about it? Okay.
我們需要說,你能談談嗎?好的。
So, um, before we go for a break, here are.
所以,嗯,在我們休息之前,這裡是。
Some. Yeah. Oh, also, you always see that.
一些。是的。哦,還有,你總是看到這一點。
Okay. Q you can please ask a question on this, uh, pace okay.
好的。 Q:您可以就此提出問題,呃,節奏好吧。
Because it's based on the previous goals. Um, so if you go, I'm going to do two things.
因為它是基於之前的目標。嗯,如果你走了,我會做兩件事。
Here that's crossing out.
這裡就劃掉了。
That's that's that's kind of what happens.
事情就是這樣。
Yes. So, um. Uh. Oh, yeah.
是的。所以,嗯。呃。哦,是的。
All right. Um. Okay.
好的。嗯。好的。
Do you have any questions based on yesterday?
根據昨天的內容,你還有什麼問題嗎?
Yes. Well, I mean, I'm guessing today questions because, uh.
是的。嗯,我的意思是,我猜今天的問題是因為,呃。
Okay. So also, uh, if you have them, do you have this time?
好的。那麼,呃,如果你有它們,你有這個時間嗎?
Okay. So the first time is. Yes.
好的。所以第一次是。是的。
Please stand up. Yeah.
請站起來。是的。
Yeah. Okay.
是的。好的。
Now. Oh, yes. I don't Miss Brain. Okay.
現在。哦是的。我不懷念大腦。好的。
Or maybe it's maybe 50, so it might be a safety.
或者可能是 50,所以它可能是安全的。
Okay. Okay. So we we go to cover for for advertising.
好的。好的。所以我們去掩護廣告。
Okay. Uh. Oh.
好的。呃。哦。
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
是的。哦,是的。
So it's it's. Time to get.
所以就是這樣了。時間到了。
To, uh. Oh.
到,呃。哦。
My. Gosh.
我的。天哪。
Yeah. Yes.
是的。是的。
Yes. As we have already said at the beginning, because there are some other students talking with us.
是的。正如我們一開始就已經說過的,因為還有其他一些同學在跟我們說話。
And so it's time to figure this out. So and I always try to make time to do it.
所以是時候解決這個問題了。所以我總是盡力擠出時間來做這件事。
Yeah. Thank you so much for.
是的。非常感謝您。
Coming on. To that.
來吧。對此。
And I can. Tell.
我可以。告訴。
You all I know. Is.
你們都是我所知道的。是。
This from. Please.
此自。請。
Allow me. Oh. Oh.
請允許我。哦。哦。
Oh. Oh. Oh.
哦。哦。哦。
Oh. Oh oh.
哦。哦哦。
Oh oh. Oh.
哦哦。哦。
Oh. Oh. Oh.
哦。哦。哦。
Hi. Hi. Yeah.
你好。你好。是的。
Um hum. Um hum. Um. Hum um hum.
嗯哼。嗯哼。嗯。哼哼哼。
Um. Hum.
嗯。哼。
Um hum. Um. Hum.
嗯哼。嗯。哼。
Um. Hum um.
嗯。嗯嗯。
Hum. Yeah.
哼。是的。
Um hum. Um. Hum um hum um.
嗯哼。嗯。嗯嗯嗯嗯。
Hum um. Hum um hum.
嗯嗯。哼哼哼。
Oh. This is so I have to go back.
哦。這樣我就得回去了。
To the 900.
到900。
All. I can say.
全部。我可以說。
Is. I.
是。我。
Love the people who live on the. She was chosen.
愛生活在上面的人們。她被選中了。
To. Choose a.
到。選擇一個。
She said. She have
她說。她有.
For. Us.
為了。我們。
Come on, come on, come. On.
來吧,來吧,來吧。在。
Come on. Come.
快點。來。
On. Oh!
在。哦!
Oh, gosh. All right. You must.
哦,天哪。好的。你必須。
It that. And I said, oh my gosh.
就是這樣。我說,天哪。
Oh, my. Goodness.
哦,我的。善良。
Oh. And I had to come up.
哦。我不得不上來。
In the house. Have a lot of.
在房子裡。有很多。
People. I mean, I used to.
人們。我是說,我以前也是這樣。
Listen. To.
聽。到。
What? I.
什麼?我。
Wanted to hear from. You know, the three people.
想聽聽。你知道,三個人。
You. Wonder if.
你。不知道是否。
You are. Looking at people who rely on a lot of.
你是。看著依賴的人很多。
People. Now? Yeah. Yeah. Oh.
人們。現在?是的。是的。哦。
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
是的。是啊是啊。
Oh, I was I.
哦,我就是我。
Wish that. Oh, yeah.
希望如此。哦,是的。
Okay. So that's. How.
好的。就是這樣。如何。
My. You know, I was.
我的。你知道,我曾經是。
Glad to be.
很高興是。
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思?
Uh, yeah. And I.
呃,是的。還有我。
Hope you understand. How easy.
希望你理解。多麼容易。
It is. To find out.
這是。找出答案。
Would you? Like to have.
你願意嗎?喜歡擁有。
His blessing. On the this.
他的祝福。就這個而言。
House here in. Los Angeles.
房子在洛杉磯。
You know I know what you.
你知道我知道你什麼。
Mean. Yes.
意思是。是的。
What? Do.
什麼?做。
You.
你。
Want. I want.
想。我想。
Okay. It's. Okay.
好的。它是。好的。
It's. Okay.
它是。好的。
Yeah. Yeah.
是的。是的。
I'm. Going home. I just have.
我是。回家了。我剛剛有。
To. Say good bye
到。說再見.
Oh. Yeah.
哦。是的。
Yeah, yeah. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
是啊是啊。是啊是啊是啊是啊。
Yeah. Yeah.
是的。是的。
Thank. You so much.
感謝。你太厲害了
For. That.
為了。那。
Oh. Thank.
哦。感謝。
You. Thank you. Okay. Okay, so here's to some friends he's going to use.
你。謝謝。好的。好的,這是他將要使用的一些朋友。
And then I'll take her out tomorrow.
然後我明天就帶她出去。
How are you guys? Awesome. Because I'm.
你們好嗎?驚人的。因為我是。
So happy about eating you remember?
吃的那麼開心你還記得嗎?
You have lots of ideas. Let's go to prison, Nelson.
你有很多想法。我們去監獄吧,納爾遜。
Okay, now, along with this TV show and. And I thought I'd be so.
好吧,現在,隨著這個電視節目和。我以為我會這樣。
Happy to have you on the walls.
很高興有你在牆上。
And if you know the meaning of a meeting now, then the goals and the priority is to be given access to more than half the community.
如果您現在知道會議的意義,那麼目標和優先事項就是讓一半以上的社區能夠參與。
Because. You can never get one of these fast.
因為。你永遠無法快速獲得其中一個。
So pretty things with you. And also that I have for tomorrow because they're going to use uh, some of.
和你在一起真是太美好了。還有我明天的東西,因為他們會用呃,一些。
Okay. So before we move to the topic for any questions for topic three, the second attention targeting and positioning.
好的。因此,在我們進入主題三的任何問題之前,請先討論第二個注意力定位和定位。
And this is not all clear. And I wanted to discuss more details.
這還不是全部清楚。我想討論更多細節。
And. How many people are here?
和。這裡有多少人?
Do you know? There are 24, right?
你知道嗎?有24個吧?
Here. I have talent for seeking answers.
這裡。我有尋找答案的天份。
For advice. So it's a limited time only for yourself and your friends and not having a pseudonym.
尋求建議。因此,這只是您自己和您的朋友的有限時間,並且沒有化名。
I have to be honest, but I think it's also very and professional.
我必須說實話,但我認為這也非常專業。
So next time, decide for yourself. Okay, so that doesn't mean I can be 66, but.
所以下次你自己決定吧。好吧,這並不意味著我可以活到 66 歲,但。
Okay, so. I.
好吧,就這樣吧。我。
Some kind of false advertising.
某種虛假廣告。
Okay. As, say, from yesterday we come across with so many advertisements every day.
好的。比如說,從昨天開始我們每天都會遇到很多廣告。
Right. So similar. So we say I just wanted to say what is of time and what are the cookie companies?
正確的。太相似了。所以我們說我只是想說什麼是時間以及什麼是餅乾公司?
By advertising, you run your products to get exposure.
透過廣告,您可以經營您的產品以獲得曝光。
Okay. You are visible to the consumer.
好的。您對消費者是可見的。
So it's very important that you're doing in a smart way and in a way that people are going to remember, they're going to, uh, to notice them.
因此,非常重要的是,你要以一種聰明的方式做事,並以一種人們會記住的方式,他們會,呃,注意到他們。
There are so many variations all the time around us.
我們周圍一直存在著如此多的變化。
So if you want, say, I want to be selected to be chosen from the consumers, you need to do something in a different way.
因此,如果你想,比如說,我想從消費者中被選中,你需要以不同的方式做一些事情。
You need to do something in a way to how advertising fits in the communication.
您需要採取一些措施來讓廣告融入溝通中。
Also, there are different types of things. What is the purpose of advertising and how can we make our business more effective?
此外,還有不同類型的事物。廣告的目的是什麼?
So this is the marketing communication mix. Do you remember from most its own mix how open all the different elements.
這就是行銷傳播組合。您還記得大多數自己的組合如何開放所有不同的元素嗎?
So here in the centre you can see that we have the target audience.
所以在中心你可以看到我們有目標受眾。
What did you discuss before? Everybody start with activity.
你們之前討論了什麼?大家從活動開始。
Your target audience will be your customer. Then are all the media what media our consumers uses in order to get the messages.
您的目標受眾將是您的客戶。那麼所有的媒體都是我們的消費者用來獲取資訊的媒體。
And then here are different and different tools that you can use.
然後您可以使用以下不同的工具。
So it might be sales promotion, direct marketing, public relations, personal selling and advertising.
因此可能是促銷、直接行銷、公共關係、人員推銷和廣告。
All of this can communicate communication to me today.
這一切都可以和我今天進行交流。
Now you want to focus on tomorrow or next year.
現在你想專注於明天或明年。
Okay. So what is next time?
好的。那麼下一次是什麼?
This is the definition of the time is anything.
這就是時間的定義。
It's for almost personal presentation or promotion of ideas, goods or services by identifiable sponsor.
它幾乎用於由可識別的贊助商進行個人展示或創意、商品或服務的推廣。
What does this mean. That means that advertisement can be not only products, it can be a service and it can be idea.
這是什麼意思呢。這意味著廣告不僅可以是產品,也可以是服務,也可以是創意。
Okay, let me say something. Sounds like you are often misunderstood.
好吧,讓我說幾句話。聽起來你常被誤解。
Do you know who is it? Who is?
你知道是誰嗎?誰是?
Mhm. It is. Yes. They may come, you know football um, play in the UK okay.
嗯。這是。是的。他們可能會來,你知道足球,嗯,在英國踢球,好吧。
So your advertisement needs to generate some response.
所以你的廣告需要產生一些反應。
Right. Sometimes in order to get you to have a passion for you, some known people, you, some celebrities, some slicers so that people recognise it.
正確的。有時為了讓你對你產生熱情,一些認識的人,你,一些名人,一些切片機,以便人們認識它。
So advertisements is normally not a communication experience for so we so but the
因此,廣告通常不是一種溝通體驗,所以我們是如此,但
companies say and they pay a lot for maximum they usually use and they sponsor,
公司表示,他們為通常使用的最大限額支付了很多費用,並且他們贊助了,
they use different types of media. So what of you see on a person's.
他們使用不同類型的媒體。那麼你從一個人身上看到了什麼。
You can hear it on the radio, you can see them TV, you can see it and give it to you on these different, um, social media posts you can use.
你可以在廣播中聽到它,你可以在電視上看到它,你可以看到它並在你可以使用的這些不同的社交媒體帖子上給你它。
You can see an advertisement on there. You can see all the senior moms that are going to be for the most part, you can see it on the bottom.
你可以看到那裡有一個廣告。你可以看到大部分將要成為的所有高級媽媽,你可以在底部看到它。
You can see it on the bars in the moment. You can see the billboards say how many to eat they can use and to understand.
現在您可以在酒吧上看到它。你可以看到廣告看板上寫著他們可以用多少吃的就明白了。
And also what is the the purpose of that and then what you want to do if you want to persuade or you want to inform and all these,
還有這樣做的目的是什麼,如果你想說服或想告知所有這些,你想做什麼,
okay, you want to try to volunteer for that and we want to inform them that this, that.
好吧,你想嘗試為此做志願者,我們想告訴他們這個、那個。
So there are different types of advertising the brand one.
因此,品牌廣告有不同類型。
So brands that are going to be recognised in that business in everything and in local they if
因此,那些在該行業的各個領域和當地都將得到認可的品牌,如果
I can uh any to get some response or you can we uh we need to better let us see some examples.
我可以呃任何人來得到一些回應,或者我們可以呃我們需要更好地讓我們看一些例子。
So one of these is about brands that are these brands.
其中之一是關於這些品牌的品牌。
You just see this I don't know what this is about.
你只看到這個我不知道這是什麼意思。
You see my you know this is the metro station.
你看我的就知道這是地鐵站。
You see what's called cola, Qualcomm Pepsi.
你看什麼叫可樂,高通百事可樂。
And if you recognise the brands okay. Um.
如果你認識這些品牌就好了。嗯。
Also you have heard that advertising can be stable.
您也聽過廣告可以穩定。
Okay. So here you want to talk about for another day.
好的。所以在這裡你想改天再談。
Today it is more difficult to use fast.
如今,快速使用變得更加困難。
So I've always wanted to do this invention of all it's very famous brands anymore uh, that are right next to the consumers.
所以我一直想對所有非常著名的品牌進行這項發明,呃,就在消費者身邊。
And it can be, uh, it can be found here.
它可以,呃,可以在這裡找到。
So, for example, um, when you search for something in Google grocery stores, you get some, um, you get some indications of this.
所以,舉例來說,嗯,當你在谷歌雜貨店搜尋某些東西時,你會得到一些,嗯,你會得到一些這方面的跡象。
So there are different approaches of official requirements.
所以官方的要求也有不同的做法。
However, um, we will discuss about, um, the results and how they appear in Google tomorrow.
然而,嗯,我們明天將討論,嗯,結果以及它們如何出現在谷歌中。
Okay. And now we're gonna need to follow some of that. So if you can also be more closed.
好的。現在我們需要遵循其中的一些內容。所以如果你也可以更封閉一些。
Okay. So um, advertising that that's, that's uh, happens by browser.
好的。所以嗯,廣告是透過瀏覽器進行的。
The features related to that area is like this advertising.
與該區域相關的功能就像這個廣告。
This is at least half and okay.
這至少是一半,還可以。
Or there are two types of the request direct response okay.
或者有兩種類型的請求直接回應也行。
What does it mean. So that means that download now this uh call us now for this product.
這是什麼意思。這意味著現在就下載這個產品,呃,現在就打電話給我們。
Um so that are saying I now do things.
嗯,這就是說我現在做事。
So that means that the advertising makes you to do something to give you some form of app to, to call them to send a message to get a discount.
所以這意味著廣告讓你做一些事情,給你某種形式的應用程序,打電話給他們發送訊息以獲得折扣。
Okay. So these are some of the examples that I think, um, I is um, asking for that response from the consumers.
好的。所以這些是我認為的一些例子,嗯,我是,要求消費者回應。
Or you can be B2B uh, to business.
或者你也可以做B2B,嗯,做生意。
So anything other than to answer.
所以除了回答還有什麼。
Right. So they also, um, they offer me a different set of uh, the so you can split it into three parts as well.
正確的。所以他們也,嗯,他們給我提供了一套不同的呃,所以你也可以把它分成三個部分。
It can be institutional. Okay.
它可以是製度性的。好的。
So of course, homicide and social responsibility, if you focus on having, uh, positive emotions, you can be for the profit.
所以,當然,殺人和社會責任,如果你專注於擁有,呃,積極的情緒,你就可以獲利。
Okay. So here it might be about the donations or volunteering communities.
好的。所以這裡可能與捐贈或志願服務社區有關。
So getting advertisers as well or maybe publicly.
因此,也可以或公開地吸引廣告商。
So. So for the public worker let us see an example.
所以。對於公共工作人員來說,讓我們來看一個例子。
Yeah. So um, have you seen this, uh, advertisement about, uh, PNC Bank campaign?
是的。那麼,嗯,你看過這個,呃,關於,呃,PNC 銀行活動的廣告嗎?
This is very good. Let me just so see you right now.
這很好。讓我現在就來看你。
This is a nice, um, cut on page of the pharmacist from 5080 days and on social responsibility.
這是《藥劑師 5080 天》中有關社會責任的精彩剪輯。
So this advertisement also, I called something behind I mean time with the wrong name so they can just other times
所以這個廣告也是,我在後面叫了一些東西,我的意思是時間用了錯誤的名字,這樣他們就可以在其他時間
they need to call that the other side because that's like a thank you mom in importance.
他們需要稱之為另一方,因為這就像感謝媽媽一樣重要。
This is a get from your time in the game.
這是您在遊戲中獲得的收穫。
So this is an example. Um. Of, um, of this time.
這是一個例子。嗯。的,嗯,這時候的。
I just wanted to come. Uh, institution that we have.
我只是想來。呃,我們有的機構。
Um, but that actually ties the institution again.
嗯,但這實際上再次與該機構聯繫在一起。
Yeah. It's like a lock again of gold. Also always it's a brand new chain of advertising that they do.
是的。它就像一把金鎖。他們做的廣告也總是全新的。
They do some power meetings behind it. So they have, like, I guess you can do it the whole time in Japan is limited for a whole month.
他們在背後舉行一些權力會議。所以他們說,我想你在日本的整個時間都可以做到這一點,但一個月的時間是有限的。
Okay. And I became that because they, they try to have this throne of bronze embossed.
好的。我之所以成為這樣,是因為他們,他們試圖讓這個青銅寶座浮雕。
Okay. They do not sell a product. They sell something more.
好的。他們不銷售產品。他們賣的東西比較多。
They create possibilities. Um, in the past.
他們創造可能性。嗯,過去。
Awesome. It's not a Super Bowl.
驚人的。這不是超級盃。
So you can see some of the thinking about how volunteering might be about environmentalism, or it might be about.
所以你可以看到一些關於志願服務如何與環保主義有關的思考,或者它可能與環保主義有關。
And it's also false. Okay. Then you have the set of drinking courses that you can see choices.
這也是假的。好的。然後你就有了一系列的飲酒課程,你可以看到選擇。
Um, and other times they say they have something they think, and that's my system.
嗯,有時他們說他們有自己的想法,那就是我的系統。
So that that gives you an indication of how the topic was for another time.
這樣你就可以知道這個話題在另一次的情況如何。
I think that focuses on how to make our lives better, um, as a society.
我認為重點是如何讓我們的生活變得更好,嗯,作為一個社會。
So at the top of the question, so here are some strengths and weaknesses by using advertising.
因此,在問題的頂部,以下是使用廣告的一些優點和缺點。
So there is a higher level of control. So I think this is I are not live.
因此,控制水平更高。所以我想這就是我不活了。
It depends on social media.
這取決於社群媒體。
If someone can report on can I make some comment.
如果有人可以報告我可以發表一些評論嗎?
But I think you can see some people on false there.
但我認為你可以在那裡看到一些人的虛假行為。
You cannot really comment on the last name. They have long maybe calls you can read.
你不能真正評論姓氏。他們可能有很長的電話你可以閱讀。
All this is very quick. So you have identified something about so many people are going to see.
這一切都非常快。所以你已經確定了很多人會看到的東西。
Similarly, if you happen to have a fast one is moving again and many people are going to get great exposure by advertising.
同樣,如果你碰巧有一個快速的人再次移動,許多人將透過廣告獲得很大的曝光。
Also, you are getting to be creative, which is why you can build awareness.
此外,你會變得富有創造力,這就是你可以建立意識的原因。
Why? Because I mean, I think people are going to be aware of you're probably going to create your products, okay.
為什麼?因為我的意思是,我認為人們會意識到你可能會創造你的產品,好吧。
Also, you can create brand differentiation by maintaining the positioning of the position in the same position in the right position.
此外,還可以透過在正確的位置保持相同位置的定位來創造品牌差異化。
So uh, and an advertisement you can an maintain maintaining your brand.
所以呃,一個廣告可以幫助你維持你的品牌。
So if it's a well-known brand it seems to be very strongly I think also there are some existing mistakes first.
因此,如果它是一個知名品牌,那麼它似乎非常強大,我認為首先也存在一些現有的錯誤。
And however this is a close I say, and there is no traffic.
然而,我說的是,這已經是結束了,而且沒有交通。
In short, because we think sometimes we use celebrities would say so celebrities.
簡而言之,因為我們認為有時我們會使用名人會這麼說名人。
And we know that David Beckham got a taste for advertising, so we don't know if you see.
我們知道大衛貝克漢對廣告很感興趣,所以我們不知道你是否看到了。
So sometimes, um, there are some trust issues.
所以有時候,嗯,存在一些信任問題。
Um, what are the differences of advertising?
嗯,廣告有什麼不同?
So one of the things I think we want to communicate to excuse to a target audience, we want to engage with them.
因此,我認為我們想要向目標受眾傳達的一件事是,我們想要與他們互動。
We want to be honest.
我們想要誠實。
Right. We want to educate of advertising, how to inform people about the product in the brand state.
正確的。我們想要教育廣告,如何讓人們了解品牌狀態下的產品。
It's also to mind our presence. So sometimes we use it I think because we want to market customers.
這也是為了介意我們的存在。所以有時我們使用它我認為是因為我們想要行銷客戶。
Yeah, yeah, this is our rat ads.
是啊,是啊,這是我們的老鼠廣告。
We want to persuade them. But they also say that the price is low.
我們想說服他們。但他們也說價格低。
Okay. So. Do you remember yesterday?
好的。所以。你還記得昨天嗎?
We all did. Do you remember all the stars in the morning?
我們都這麼做了。你還記得早上所有的星星嗎?
Um. In the stars. How can you say more?
嗯。在星星裡。怎麼能說更多呢?
That's all I want to say. But I think you can build brand awareness so people can think about all that.
這就是我想說的話。但我認為你可以建立品牌知名度,讓人們可以思考這一切。
You can also make your product a meeting of interest, and then maybe mention some specific characteristics.
您還可以使您的產品成為人們感興趣的產品,然後也許會提到一些具體特徵。
And people are understanding that what they desire,
人們正在了解他們想要什麼,
you can have a very creative advertisement that can make people to design your product or, uh, action.
你可以有一個非常有創意的廣告,可以讓人們設計你的產品,或者,呃,採取行動。
You can make them talk like that, that you saw before.
你可以讓他們像你以前看到的那樣說話。
Now download the app so you can actually, um, you can make customers take a direct response to your advertisements, to them to stay longer to that.
現在下載該應用程序,這樣您實際上就可以,嗯,您可以讓客戶對您的廣告做出直接反應,讓他們停留更長時間。
Do you need to think again? Do you think it was a war?
還需要再考慮一下嗎?你認為這是一場戰爭嗎?
Do you think that this was. That's a interesting walk.
你認為這是嗎?這是一次有趣的步行。
Does this call this? So this was an effect that was well known because, um, it was on one level of very specific elements of higher effect.
這還叫這個嗎?所以這是一種眾所周知的效應,因為,嗯,它是在一個具有更高效應的非常具體的元素的層面上。
Do you, do you remember anything higher yesterday?
你,你記得昨天有什麼更高的事嗎?
Like when you want to create some feelings and emotions that are half action.
就像當你想創造一些半行動的感覺和情緒。
So I want to buy that for the first time. I was thinking about that and have that feeling and that emotion.
所以我第一次想買這個。我正在思考這個問題,並且有那種感覺和情緒。
And then action is to actually do something. You, me that.
然後行動就是實際做某事。你,我那個。
So that's the first thing. Work. It does.
這是第一件事。工作。確實如此。
The short answer is that if he does, however, we'll need to take into account some very particular, uh.
簡短的回答是,如果他這樣做了,那麼我們就需要考慮一些非常特殊的情況,呃。
Um, say. However, studies concluded that advocacy with advertising will have a very positive effect in the businesses and that the profits are right.
嗯,說吧。然而,研究得出的結論是,廣告宣傳將對企業產生非常積極的影響,並且利潤是合理的。
So that's why companies a better time.
這就是為什麼公司有更好的時機。
And that's why today we have a separate election for five, and tomorrow we will see all of the groups together.
這就是為什麼今天我們要單獨進行五人選舉,明天我們將看到所有團體聚集在一起。
I think basically this part of the communication mimics and helps you to build your reputation.
我認為這部分的溝通基本上是模仿並幫助你建立聲譽。
The graph is. So this is like yesterday, but this is again what you're doing now about the hiring load following today's decision.
圖表是。這就像昨天一樣,但這又是您在今天的決定之後對招募工作量所做的事情。
So we have these two columns here. So we'll start off with our address.
所以我們這裡有這兩列。所以我們將從我們的地址開始。
We are going to say we designed the product. We buy the product.
我們會說我們設計了該產品。我們購買產品。
However we have a very high level of manager and consumer level is low level.
然而我們的經理水準非常高,而消費者水準卻很低。
Then we want out of this call that we want to try first and we want to decide like so how come in mind that a company that we want to new customers,
然後我們想在這次電話會議中我們想先嘗試一下,我們想決定如何考慮我們想要新客戶的公司,
they sometimes try these um sometimes Saturdays.
他們有時會嘗試這些,有時是星期六。
Um, yeah. Even if it's a new product consumer just want to buy.
嗯,是的。即使是新產品消費者也只是想買。
So the whole thing is that if it is, uh, um, for existing consumers, then they might go with the volume.
所以整件事是,如果是,嗯,嗯,對於現有消費者來說,那麼他們可能會接受銷售。
Okay. We will discuss this model in more, uh, something how we can incorporate in our assignments.
好的。我們將更多地討論這個模型,呃,我們如何將其融入我們的作業中。
So yes. How does it work? Okay.
所以是的。它是如何運作的?好的。
So we have these models, the same model, the model size model and the fashion model.
所以我們有這些模特,同款模特,模特尺寸模特和時裝模特。
And today we see results right now about how do you how do you do this model.
今天我們看到了關於你如何做這個模型的結果。
Okay. So the same framework how we use this.
好的。所以我們如何使用這個框架是相同的。
So the main point is to adapt and so on. So when it is sales we feed on the prices in the same right for you into two things.
所以主要的一點就是適應等等。因此,當進行銷售時,我們會以相同的方式將價格分為兩部分。
So the action you do require the response.
因此,您所做的操作需要響應。
Okay. Also we say the framework is very long and it's very very effective.
好的。我們也說這個框架很長而且非常有效。
In this case I would say as we say likely due to the consumers.
在這種情況下,我想說的可能是消費者的原因。
However, as I say, I'm not a follower or whatever.
然而,正如我所說,我不是追隨者或其他什麼。
Okay. It's easy to measure because we want to have and then we want to have a model.
好的。它很容易測量,因為我們想要有一個模型。
I want to see the results. So by having the same scale, it's easy to measure.
我想看看結果。因此,透過使用相同的尺度,很容易測量。
And if you give your followers more successful, you're doing the same video if it was successful before or after.
如果你讓你的追隨者更成功,那麼無論之前或之後都取得了成功,你就會製作相同的影片。
Okay. This is an example of how this works with a decision framework.
好的。這是如何與決策框架配合使用的範例。
Okay. So we have these um, Dominique, do you know that.
好的。所以我們有這些,嗯,多明尼克,你知道嗎?
Yeah. The first no, it's they say, um, and they say that, uh, they have some similar products here in the home market.
是的。第一個不,他們說,嗯,他們說,呃,他們在國內市場有一些類似的產品。
Okay. So anyway, uh, down it is a difference.
好的。所以無論如何,呃,下來是有差別的。
Um, that I have to say. So that's the goal is to say and they usually say, uh, a little.
嗯,我不得不說。這就是我們的目標,他們通常會說,呃,一點點。
So usually they get some they, they offer some sales.
所以通常他們會得到一些,他們會提供一些銷售。
And the good thing about this is that they like to the aim is to increase the they use it as routine sales.
這樣做的好處是,他們喜歡這樣做的目的是增加他們將其用作常規銷售。
They target times. Yeah. So there's a higher and then a percent brand growth.
他們瞄準時間。是的。因此,品牌的成長速度會更高,然後是一個百分點。
What does it mean that more people have heard and knew about this product after the sales and work applies to the sales?
銷售和工作應用在銷售之後,更多的人聽過、了解了這個產品,代表什麼?
And here it is. Um, an example of all the sales frameworks give more and more reasons to sell to you.
就是這樣。嗯,所有銷售框架的一個例子給了越來越多的理由向你銷售。
This is how we can use things.
這就是我們如何使用東西。
So that was an awesome face. Um, yeah.
所以那是一張很棒的臉。嗯,是的。
So let's put them on. Okay. Uh, this.
那麼就讓我們穿上它們吧。好的。呃,這個。
Okay. This will say smaller. What about the constraints on modelling?
好的。這會說更小。那麼建模的限制呢?
Okay. Say in front of what you say.
好的。在你說的話前面說。
Okay. So assume that doesn't work rationally.
好的。所以假設這不合理。
That means that when you want to buy something. So you say that you need, you know, a feeling call and you need it.
這意味著當你想買東西時。所以你說你需要,你知道,一種感覺的召喚,你也需要它。
I feel like I should I buy. Okay. So yeah, I assume that the game also requires another set of specs.
我感覺我應該買。好的。所以是的,我認為遊戲還需要另一組規格。
What does this mean when it comes to higher, higher models?
當談到越來越高的型號時,這意味著什麼?
That's conflicting. Then of course, we're not going to do it.
這是矛盾的。那我們當然不會這麼做。
Uh, which is what we buy. So safety comes first.
呃,這就是我們買的。所以安全第一。
But it also depends heavily on meaningful models.
但它也很大程度取決於有意義的模型。
So for example this is the processing framework of um examples.
例如,這是 um 範例的處理框架。
So it says hey we need healthy gas.
所以它說嘿我們需要健康的氣體。
So this advertisement focuses on persuading you how important it is to you.
所以這個廣告的重點是說服你它對你來說有多重要。
Please. Um, let's say zero. Okay. So you are going to buy people understanding first in a rational way.
請。嗯,假設為零。好的。所以你首先要以理性的方式讓人理解。
Okay. They inform me and they persuaded me that this is important.
好的。他們通知我並說服我這很重要。
They inform them of training for the importance of a framework.
他們告知他們框架重要性的訓練。
How to do this. Uh, how involved you are as a customer.
如何做到這一點。呃,作為客戶你有多參與。
So that means that they are trying to raise the question.
這意味著他們正在試圖提出這個問題。
They they trying to make you feel better. They want to make you not feeling.
他們試圖讓你感覺更好。他們想讓你沒有感覺。
So let's see this example and let me know if this, um, if this persuades you, uh, if you have something like this.
讓我們看看這個例子,讓我知道這個,嗯,如果這能說服你,呃,如果你有這樣的東西。
Okay. So. Yeah.
好的。所以。是的。
Okay. Uh. Here.
好的。呃。這裡。
For. You.
為了。你。
Still. They are true.
仍然。他們是真的。
Yes. Who?
是的。世界衛生組織?
You know, heartwarming stories and tries to create some emotions, right?
你知道,溫暖的故事並試圖創造一些情感,對嗎?
Do you agree? Yeah.
你同意?是的。
I think I am.
我想我是。
Uh, it's. Yes.
呃,是的。是的。
Yes. Yes. Did you like it?
是的。是的。你喜歡它嗎?
Yep. So? I did what I think can be persuasive.
是的。所以?我做了我認為有說服力的事。
Okay. Can we both want to say so? But I also tried to create some emotions and a lot more.
好的。我們都可以這麼說嗎?但我也嘗試創造一些情緒等等。
But I think it's another thing to see now it's about puppy adoption hardware and to adopt a puppy.
但我認為現在看到的是另一件事,它是關於小狗收養硬體和收養小狗的。
So this is not all from an advanced, um, company.
所以這並不全是來自一家先進的,嗯,公司。
It's about the the public was, uh, in the community.
這是關於社區中的公眾。
This was not possible. Um, the last model is the size model.
這是不可能的。嗯,最後一個型號是尺寸型號。
Okay, so what does this mean? That with your advertising, you can also, uh, refine.
好吧,那這是什麼意思呢?透過你的廣告,你還可以,嗯,改進。
Okay. You can also be creative. Or you may.
好的。你也可以發揮創意。或者你也可以。
So that means that with your advertising, you can be noticeable.
這意味著透過您的廣告,您可以引人注目。
Okay. People are taking notice. You can remember you okay.
好的。人們正在註意到。你能記得你就好了。
And you can we can influence to say, um, how can I see that?
我們可以影響說,嗯,我怎麼才能看到這一點?
You can see people through um, these different types.
你可以透過嗯這些不同類型的人來看人。
So let's see some examples. This is the sales principle that tries to create some fun story, uh, behind the product.
讓我們來看一些例子。這是銷售原則,試圖在產品背後創造一些有趣的故事。
So okay, so this is it.
好吧,就這樣了。
You. What?
你。什麼?
So this is about kind of what they're like.
所以這就是他們的樣子。
But what you saw, the one thing that we're going to see and you're the brownie,
但你所看到的,我們將要看到的一件事,你就是布朗尼蛋糕,
however with goals and he might be this sort of lazy because of the the commonly used purple, for example.
然而,對於目標,他可能會因為常用的紫色而變得懶惰。
And also this is the bra. Okay.
這也是胸罩。好的。
So people are already doing all this from seen so many and evolved and it's all they do.
所以人們已經在做這一切,從很多人的觀察和進化中,這就是他們所做的一切。
They do not really need from the very beginning to have a strong brand positioning.
他們實際上並不需要從一開始就擁有強大的品牌定位。
Right. We already know that when they did a human supply, uh, what this means are people by watching it and um,
正確的。我們已經知道,當他們進行人力供應時,呃,這意味著人們通過觀看它,嗯,
by but I think some I fondly their into their bras and their product.
但我認為有些人我很喜歡他們的胸罩和產品。
But. This is another, um, example of Sam's framework.
但。這是 Sam 框架的另一個例子。
He can see like on. So while watching some ads for retirement, sometimes we are going to change our behaviour, sometimes with all of them.
他可以看到。因此,在觀看一些退休廣告時,有時我們會改變自己的行為,有時會改變所有廣告。
So can you just think of uh, and we observe this.
那你能不能想一想,我們觀察一下這一點。
Maybe you could say the behaviour, but after this advertisement to finish maybe you can do something.
也許你可以說這種行為,但在這個廣告結束後也許你可以做些什麼。
Think about it if you know any, if you have recently noticed any of the strategies, but maybe you see things differently.
如果您知道任何策略,如果您最近注意到任何策略,請想一想,但也許您對事情的看法有所不同。
Did we go to the last part of today's lecture?
我們已經聽完今天講座的最後部分了嗎?
Think about an advertisement and let me know if it helps you to say things I to see differently.
想想一則廣告,如果它能幫助你說出我所看到的不同的東西,請告訴我。
I was. So.
我是。所以。
Any questions? Now, part of the surprising.
有疑問嗎?現在,部分令人驚訝。
No. Okay, so let's go to the next part.
不,好吧,讓我們進入下一部分。
What makes a set of advertising cookies? Also what is advertising?
一組廣告 cookie 是由什麼組成的?還有什麼是廣告?
Why is it important? What is the purpose? What are the different types of pricing?
為什麼它很重要?目的是什麼?有哪些不同類型的定價?
How may advertising affect? In order to make your advertising effective, you can use different things, different times.
廣告會產生怎樣的影響?為了讓你的廣告有效,你可以在不同的時間使用不同的東西。
It can be a small because you have a very clear and straightforward strategy.
它可以很小,因為你有一個非常清晰和直接的策略。
But a topic is that consumers can be consumers.
但有一個話題是消費者可以是消費者。
You all the consumer see your brand persuasive.
所有消費者都認為您的品牌具有說服力。
You can use to say appreciation hard for to sales behaviour or to buy your product.
您可以用來表達對銷售行為或購買您的產品的感激之情。
It will be a brand class. For example, with the online experience.
這將是一個品牌類。例如,線上體驗。
Now, you can deliver some promises to the consumers and it is not offered away.
現在,你可以向消費者做出一些承諾,但它不會被放棄。
Meaning for the first time they come to so many times you are different.
這意味著他們第一次來這麼多次你是不同的。
So let us see these examples from the department like experience.
那麼讓我們來看看這些來自部門的經驗之類的例子。
He. Is just one of me, so it's okay.
他。只是我中的一員,所以沒關係。
So what do you think of? I'll think about it, since they try to make it seem as if it is an interactive experience.
那你覺得怎麼樣?我會考慮一下,因為他們試圖讓它看起來像是一種互動體驗。
Okay, so you can use revising to make it memorable, to make it around.
好的,所以你可以透過修改來使其令人難忘,使其變得可行。
Or can you make sure that you're smart and memorable and having a positive experience with it?
或者你能確保自己聰明、令人難忘並且擁有正面的體驗嗎?
A cost effective? Also, let's see, um, this one as well.
性價比高嗎?另外,我們看看,嗯,還有這個。
So this comes from Pepsi and it's a Super Bowl 2019 model.
這是百事可樂的一款 2019 年超級盃型號。
So it is. And they use um, humour to make the campaign memorable game in the city.
確實如此。他們用幽默讓這場競選成為這座城市令人難忘的比賽。
After these men. Know people.
在這些人之後。識人。
Okay, so this this humorous.
好吧,這就是幽默。
Uh, yeah. What's this? Um, Grant.
呃,是的。這是什麼?嗯,格蘭特。
It is how it consumes you.
這就是它消耗你的方式。
This one. Okay, so what exactly does being creative and effectively do you want to be creative?
這個。好吧,那你到底想要什麼才有創造力和有效的創造力呢?
You won't be affected. But what do you mean? That means you have a for purpose.
你不會受到影響。但你是什麼意思?這意味著你有一個目的。
Okay, so an advertising message to the community for the brand needs to take the advertising to reflect what is the difference.
好吧,那麼品牌向社群傳達的廣告訊息需要透過廣告來體現什麼不同。
And and that's really what is to define the good of the departments and how they actually solve the problem, isn't it,
這實際上就是定義部門的利益以及他們如何實際解決問題,不是嗎?
as you said from the very beginning of the process to, um, to, to completely to fulfil the that is for the consumer, so to give them a solution.
正如您從流程一開始所說的,嗯,完全滿足消費者的需求,所以給他們一個解決方案。
Okay. So what is creating what is considered and creating what you can use?
好的。那麼什麼是創造被考慮的東西以及創造你可以使用的東西呢?
It is an analysis of three elements connectedness, appropriateness and novelty.
它是對關聯性、適當性和新穎性三個要素的分析。
What does it mean? Connectedness. You need to really connect.
這是什麼意思?連通性。你需要真正的連結。
If you need to connect with consumers okay. You have you need to connect with them.
如果你需要與消費者建立連結也可以。你需要與他們聯繫。
And that is why you need to solve your consumers. That's why did you do that in 73.
這就是為什麼你需要解決你的消費者問題。這就是你在73年這麼做的原因。
That's why you people to connect with it in the set.
這就是為什麼你們要在劇組裡與它聯繫。
I don't know what is appropriate next, but I think it will be appropriate.
我不知道接下來什麼是合適的,但我認為它會是合適的。
This is the first of all this and that.
這是所有這一切中的第一個。
Nobody asks until you make your assessment of the business.
在您對業務進行評估之前,沒有人會詢問。
Well, this whole notion of a memory. So this is a predictive thing.
嗯,這就是記憶的整個概念。所以這是一個有預測性的事情。
Uh, this is some examples of it. I thought, okay, we can look at this as well.
呃,這是一些例子。我想,好吧,我們也可以看看這個。
This comes from uh uh uh, was.
這來自呃呃呃,was。
It might seem, um, that can actually, it's, uh, it's one of fits all over the common memories.
看起來,嗯,這實際上可以是,呃,這是所有共同記憶中最適合的一種。
Why? Because it is all there.
為什麼?因為一切都在那裡。
Okay, so we don't have to use the product.
好的,所以我們不必使用該產品。
The product. People look at the consequences. It's also how the TV heals.
產品。人們會關注後果。這也是電視治癒的方式。
This is important music. That's okay. And it's also connected to the albums.
這是重要的音樂。沒關係。而且它也與專輯有關。
It's also style. Fashion. Okay.
這也是一種風格。時尚。好的。
And it is not that. It's not the traditional advertising.
事實並非如此。這不是傳統的廣告。
I'm going to say I this. You can have the works of your own instead of music.
我要說的是我這個。您可以擁有自己的作品而不是音樂。
And also for me, I'm an artist. So the music is connected with the consumer product.
對我來說,我也是藝術家。所以音樂與消費產品息息相關。
So these are the three elements. Um, uh,
這就是三個要素。嗯,呃,
it's an opportunity for me to think of an assessment overall and seeing if it an impact the three elements that you can do this small activity.
這對我來說是一次全面考慮評估的機會,看看它是否會影響您可以進行這項小活動的三個要素。
Uh, um, yeah. Uh, uh, services.
呃,嗯,是的。呃呃,服務。
Um, and that promotes novelty.
嗯,這促進了新穎性。
Okay. Let's see this one. Let us see how.
好的。我們來看看這個。讓我們看看如何。
So for us to be selected in a creative way so that we can have these three elements for creativity, connectedness, appropriateness, and mobility.
因此,我們要以創造性的方式被選擇,這樣我們就可以擁有創造力、連結性、適當性和流動性這三個要素。
However, we are uh, ticket has uh, safety messages.
不過,我們呃,票上有呃,安全資訊。
What is the key message? So the message is that when you are safe in American cities all your life, okay.
關鍵訊息是什麼?所以傳達的訊息是,當你在美國城市生活一輩子都是安全的,好吧。
You don't need to have all of these characteristics in all the different to be.
您不需要在所有不同的方面都具備所有這些特徵。
You can just use capital 1 or 2. Okay.
您可以只使用大寫 1 或 2。
So what is the key? Um, well, this is the key message in that it will be simple.
那麼關鍵是什麼?嗯,好吧,這是關鍵訊息,因為它會很簡單。
Okay. So simplicity. I think for us it it can be unexpected.
好的。如此簡單。我認為對我們來說這可能是意想不到的。
Okay. And a message which is unexpected. It can be credible.
好的。還有一條出人意料的訊息。它可以是可信的。
Okay. So you can try to be a storyteller like so.
好的。所以你可以嘗試像這樣成為一個說故事的人。
And and, uh, the same story can be emotional to create some emotions to you or compress messages to very solid messages.
而且,呃,同一個故事可以是情感化的,可以帶給你一些情感,或是將訊息壓縮成非常堅實的訊息。
Let us see some examples. So this is us from Always Laughing Together.
讓我們來看一些例子。這就是《永遠一起笑》中的我們。
So this uh, it creates, um, some emotions.
所以這,呃,它創造了,嗯,一些情緒。
Let's hop over this. Okay.
讓我們跳過這個。好的。
So this this, um, this, um, um, uh, so this is how to come and get us.
所以這,嗯,這,嗯,嗯,呃,所以這就是來找我們的方式。
Okay, so they trying to create some animals, inspired these to be converted.
好吧,所以他們試圖創造一些動物,激發它們的轉變。
Okay, let's see one more example about storytelling because they don't have much time.
好吧,讓我們再看一個關於講故事的例子,因為他們沒有太多時間。
But this is quite nice. So let us see this one.
但這是相當不錯的。讓我們看看這個。
How an upsurge in action storytelling this minutes
動作敘事在這一刻掀起了一股熱潮.
Oh. And.
哦。和。
So you got out of this. You need to take us to, um, the cave.
所以你擺脫了這個。你需要帶我們去,嗯,洞穴。
So they have the bombing, and then you can go on to become like me.
所以他們進行了轟炸,然後你就可以繼續變得像我一樣。
So this woman actually used the storytelling to the apartment.
所以這個女人居然把說故事用到了公寓裡。
So it's a story that they tell us. And three, so us can have a link to it.
這是他們告訴我們的一個故事。第三,這樣我們就可以有一個連結。
So what what makes us most effective. So it is my personal five again if you it all of them uh,
那什麼讓我們最有效率呢?所以這又是我個人的五個,如果你把它們全部都拿出來的話,呃,
some of the product person the product uh he say advertisement needs to um to give some boys some, some of self-respect, some pleasure.
一些產品人員,他說,產品廣告需要給一些男孩一些,一些自尊,一些快樂。
Okay. And it depends on the product. But first of all, depends also on the target audience and the positioning.
好的。這取決於產品。但首先,還取決於目標受眾和定位。
So the cost and then I was the recipient has an example of the dedication of friendship and loyalty by taking into the house.
因此,成本,然後我是接收者,透過帶進房子來奉獻友誼和忠誠的例子。
Um, recently this is the element that they tried to live with this minimal amount of time.
嗯,最近這是他們試圖在最短的時間內生活的元素。
Um, but as you can see, this happened around and it's a very good, uh,
嗯,但是正如你所看到的,這件事發生過,而且非常好,呃,
about the dedication and a lot of so I think it's more effective way to get a clear understanding of what people think of the product.
關於奉獻精神和很多,所以我認為這是更有效的方式來清楚地了解人們對產品的看法。
And so so that means that what are the characteristics?
那麼這意味著有什麼特點呢?
What are the attributes? What does it mean to set up this and how this creates evolving for the customer?
有什麼屬性?設定此功能意味著什麼?
This is the same. And as this is the sizing strategy that you can use, as you can see here, for example, for the candidates is going to make a choice.
這也是一樣的。因為這是您可以使用的規模策略,正如您在這裡看到的,例如,候選人將做出選擇。
They are to diffuse, uh, that is low fat.
它們是為了擴散,呃,那就是低脂肪。
There are many flavours in there for the quality, high quality.
裡面有很多口味,品質優良。
What is the consequences if this is the customer for half of the house?
如果這是一半房子的顧客,會有什麼後果?
If I wanted to see if it is high quality, that means that it tastes very good.
如果我想看看它的品質是否高,那就意味著它的味道非常好。
And what is the quality that we get from these services?
我們從這些服務中獲得的品質如何?
By being healthy, we get some self-respect and respect.
透過保持健康,我們可以獲得一些自尊和尊重。
Myself, I want you to treat me well. I choose the houses.
我自己,我希望你能善待我。我選擇房子。
What is the inside that we get some homemade varieties.
我們得到一些自製品種的裡面是什麼。
We have freedom of choice. We are free to choose.
我們有選擇的自由。我們可以自由選擇。
And I think that we like. And the greatest thing that gives me some happiness gives me some pleasure.
我認為我們喜歡。給我一些快樂的最偉大的事情給我一些快樂。
So it all depends on what the value of the product is.
所以這完全取決於產品的價值。
And that creates an advice. And this is a presentation in itself
這就產生了一個建議。這本身就是一個演示.
This, this uh one. And any questions up to now.
這個,這個呃。以及到目前為止的任何問題。
Okay. So in general we have some, um, universal values.
好的。所以總的來說,我們有一些,嗯,普世價值觀。
Okay. In fact, in the advertisements.
好的。事實上,在廣告中。
These are the first example of the more typical drivers of the commission.
這些是委員會更典型的驅動因素的第一個例子。
Will be careful about this article that I use.
我會小心使用這篇文章。
So what do we want to do? Something similar to our text messages instead of substituting values.
那我們想要做什麼呢?類似於我們的簡訊而不是替代值。
So this is an example of that.
這就是一個例子。
Am I to represent that associated with a site. It's about home from home difficult.
我是否代表與網站相關的內容?這是關於家外之家的困難。
Okay. So am I saying that this is too much for a single mom?
好的。那我是說這對單親媽媽來說太過分了嗎?
How will the boss look how I feel so by this company become the default?
老闆會怎麼看我,讓這家公司成為預設的感覺?
It is, um. It is a common problem in a company.
是的,嗯。這是公司中常見的問題。
They usually decide to to create a city from the city to the consumer.
他們通常決定創建一個從城市到消費者的城市。
Then this is my witness about the BMW seven series car.
那麼這就是我對BMW七系車的見證。
It wants to focus on and forward.
它想要專注並前進。
Okay, that if you have this car, it has a good, precise, um, specification that gives you a policy for space and it gives you some power.
好吧,如果你有這輛車,它有一個良好的、精確的,嗯,規格,為你提供空間政策,並給你一些動力。
So it's fast, it's innovative, it's a powerful car.
所以它速度快、創新、功能強大。
So if you have this car, you are also not these powerful, but it's a present.
所以,如果你擁有這輛車,你就沒有那麼強大,但它是一份禮物。
And so this, uh, advertisement over here is about, uh, the glass is made for company and for security stories about vaccination.
所以,呃,這裡的廣告是關於,呃,玻璃是為公司和有關疫苗接種的安全故事而製造的。
They believe us connected to this. Um, um, okay, so come do that.
他們相信我們與此有關。嗯,嗯,好吧,那就這麼做吧。
And if you have a feeling the next one is about the goals.
如果你有一種感覺,下一個是關於目標的。
Okay, so there is no such thing as a political knife okay.
好吧,所以不存在政治刀這樣的東西。
So this represents again the hedonism flying. It's like receiving pleasure and enjoying life in general.
所以這又代表了享樂主義的飛揚。這就像獲得快樂並享受生活一樣。
We say that we have these feelings. But I observe this match.
我們說我們有這些感受。但我觀察了這場比賽。
In fact we also have this picture, most of this. What else we can do based on the advertisement, which is the slogan, okay.
其實我們也有這張圖,大部分都是這樣的。根據廣告,也就是口號,我們還能做什麼,好。
The slogan reflects the company's mission. It reflects what this community stands for, and it also gives you the the, um.
該口號反映了公司的使命。它反映了這個社區所代表的意義,也為您提供了,嗯。
Uh, we saw some examples. Um, and so, you know, I think it's also causing an increase on our typical to.
呃,我們看到了一些例子。嗯,所以,你知道,我認為這也導致了我們典型的增加。
Let's see some examples. Have you, uh, did you come up close with any of these?
讓我們來看一些例子。你,呃,你有沒有近距離接觸過這些?
So from the little girl, because you always see Madonna.
所以從小女孩開始,因為你總是能看到麥當娜。
I'm loving the apple singing because that's what everybody in the house and I just do is, uh,
我喜歡蘋果唱歌,因為這就是房子裡的每個人和我所做的,呃,
a diamond is forever, um, made in your house, not in your home with something like this.
鑽石是永恆的,嗯,是在你家裡製造的,而不是在你家裡用這樣的東西製造的。
Uh. Huh? What's wrong with the design?
呃。啊?設計有什麼問題嗎?
Is it? It's. Everything is, uh, you know, uh, Maltesers or is it mostly, um.
是嗎?它是。一切都是,呃,你知道,呃,麥提莎,或者主要是,嗯。
Spices? I think it's Maltesers. But why do you think Apple has as a slogan saying different?
香料?我認為是麥提莎。但你認為蘋果為何有不同的口號呢?
What do you see? What is the difference here? That they are doing something different.
你看到了什麼?這裡有什麼區別呢?他們正在做一些不同的事情。
Do you think something can you know how things are made differently? What's in the box?
你認為你能知道事物是如何以不同的方式製造的嗎?盒子裡有什麼?
Instead of going out with a brand from some Nike that's doing.
而不是與一些耐吉的品牌一起出去。
What is the retail value in France?
法國的零售價值是多少?
Empower yourself if you can do it, okay. Believe in yourself.
如果你能做到的話,給自己力量,好吧。相信你自己。
Or am I gonna say I'm not?
或者我會說我不是?
This is where I went. All right. This is this in your mind, and you remember it.
這就是我去的地方。好的。這就是你心裡的事,你也記住了。
So if I tell you, uh, just do this.
所以如果我告訴你,呃,就這樣做。
And I hate this Brahms. I think that you will find.
我討厭這個布拉姆斯。我想你會發現的。
It's nice. He is obviously fond of this, but.
很好。他顯然很喜歡這個,但是。
So it's. These are. Actually, it's not much business as minimum, [INAUDIBLE] say.
原來如此。這些都是。實際上,這至少不是什么生意,[聽不清楚]說。
I think some say that's okay. Okay.
我想有些人說沒關係。好的。
You don't need to use the QR code, but can you really call any other small gun?
不需要使用二維碼,但是真的可以呼叫其他小槍嗎?
Mhm. Oh, wait, it's my fault.
嗯。哦,等等,這是我的錯。
That's the feeling with these.
這就是這些的感覺。
Coca-Cola or Airbnb.
可口可樂或愛彼迎。
I didn't say belong anywhere. Any other things that comes to your mind.
我沒說屬於任何地方。您想到的任何其他事情。
Easily. So let's use marijuana.
容易地。那我們就用大麻吧。
Thank you. Any other sodas?
謝謝。還有其他蘇打水嗎?
So you can probably me when you are in France around, you know that you're in the palm of your world.
因此,當您在法國時,您可能會知道,您的世界盡在掌握之中。
Then you can see different residues. Maybe you recall some, um, some.
然後你可以看到不同的殘留物。也許你還記得一些,嗯,一些。
Okay. So. How we can make your advertising, um, uh, uh, appealing.
好的。所以。我們如何讓您的廣告,呃,呃,有吸引力。
Okay. You can do so with your, uh.
好的。你可以用你的,呃。
I think you can. So how we can solve that problem?
我想你可以。那我們要如何解決這個問題呢?
Okay, so you give a solution to the consumer. If they buy this product, you can make the comparison.
好的,那你給消費者一個解決方案。如果他們購買了這個產品,你可以進行比較。
Okay. You can use some, uh, testimonials. And the fact that this product is better than the other, it can be the consumer oriented.
好的。你可以使用一些,嗯,推薦。事實上,這種產品比其他產品更好,它可以面向消費者。
So if you buy this product, if you save some money, okay.
所以如果你買這個產品,如果你能省點錢,那就好。
Or it can be security happiness minute by increasing the self-esteem and the use of benefits.
或透過增加自尊和使用福利來獲得安全感和幸福感。
Let us see some examples. But keep in mind that there are two rational appeals.
讓我們來看一些例子。但請記住,有兩個理性的訴求。
So the rational appeals is that, uh, what happens what happens, um, how the product is used for some scenarios,
所以理性訴求就是呃,發生什麼發生什麼,嗯,產品在某些場景下怎麼用,
everyday scenarios, slice of life problem solving or this is more testimonial or comparative.
日常場景、生活問題解決的一部分,或這是更具證明性或比較性的。
On the other side, the emotional appeals, I'm not sure.
另一方面,情感訴求,我不確定。
Morals, um, they create some fear or some, um, uh, they have some nuclear, some words.
道德,嗯,它們製造了一些恐懼,或者一些,嗯,呃,它們有一些核心,一些話語。
So, uh, you can have some examples of your own trying.
所以,呃,你可以舉一些你自己嘗試的例子。
Now you have a lot of sun, but they can create some fear.
現在你有很多陽光,但它們會造成一些恐懼。
Okay. This is an emotion. Yeah. This is about smoking.
好的。這是一種情感。是的。這是關於吸煙的。
Okay? Okay. Some fear is better or worse.
好的?好的。有些恐懼是好是壞。
Um, uh, uh, about, uh, some businessman's the emotion of love.
嗯嗯嗯,關於呃,一些商人的愛情的情感。
You can be sure as well. And, uh, it says some say that's humorous.
你也可以確定。而且,呃,有人說這很幽默。
It's very powerful in advertising because they have shown.
它在廣告方面非常強大,因為它們已經展示了。
And now 30% of people that use you are hate and why people pay attention to humorous ads, because they will simply laugh and they remember them.
現在 30% 使用你的人討厭以及為什麼人們會關注幽默廣告,因為他們只會笑並記住它們。
This is an art form that was very controversial with these 2%, do you think?
這是一種對這 2% 的人來說非常有爭議的藝術形式,你覺得呢?
But it was mainly talking earlier. Okay, but it is a controversial one and this is actually a graph that they show.
不過主要是之前說的。好吧,但這是一個有爭議的問題,這實際上是他們展示的一張圖表。
Also the most obvious. It has the sex appeal.
也是最明顯的。它有性感的魅力。
Sometimes we use it to, um, to create effectiveness.
有時我們用它來,嗯,創造效率。
Um, in the other case, how it can be used, for example, in Santa Claus companies like this, if you consider the example from gay.
嗯,在另一種情況下,它可以如何使用,例如,在像這樣的聖誕老人公司中,如果你考慮同性戀的例子。
However, you can be very careful when you use this because some things can go wrong.
但是,使用此功能時要非常小心,因為有些事情可能會出錯。
The other was banned from, um, Ryanair because they were a claimed to be a gay.
另一個被禁止搭乘瑞安航空,因為他們聲稱自己是同性戀。
Also, there are some emotions within music. Music?
另外,音樂中也有一些情感。音樂?
Uh, he's, um, he's using some, um, nice music.
呃,他,嗯,他正在使用一些,嗯,好聽的音樂。
And I think this is a hybrid model that combines both an emotional and rational.
而且我認為這是一個結合了感性和理性的混合模式。
Um, uh, appears to be responsible for the four of us.
嗯嗯,看來要對我們四個人負責了。
This is a description of this song. So it's better if you walk to the video and then you have a look.
這是這首歌的描述。因此,最好先觀看視頻,然後再看一下。
These also, uh, we have that concept.
這些也呃我們也有這個概念。
Sometimes advertisements can be very powerful.
有時廣告的力量非常強大。
Okay? They can be very strong. I mean, these are they, they use.
好的?他們可以非常強大。我的意思是,這些就是他們,他們使用的。
So this is very powerful and this creates some strong emotions.
所以這是非常強大的並且會產生一些強烈的情緒。
And of course part of a traffic jam.
當然,這也是交通堵塞的一部分。
So here I have an activity for here.
所以我在這裡有一個活動。
But I also want to do this right now actually it's supposed to take half an hour.
但我現在也想這樣做,實際上應該要半小時。
So it is very beautifully illustrated.
所以它的插圖非常精美。
And but what I want you to remember is this model is that we can use these models.
但我想讓你記住的是這個模型是我們可以使用這些模型。
We saw some a little of that. And also we use rationality and emotion and all of these.
我們看到了一些這樣的情況。我們也使用理性和情感以及所有這些。
So what I'm saying as an optional tool and what I'm saying here, you can choose if you want to be emotional and based off,
所以我所說的作為可選工具以及我在這裡所說的,如果你想要情感化和基於基礎,你可以選擇,
you want to be rational and, and uh, and national, um, uh, rational.
你想要理性,呃,國家,嗯,呃,理性。
Okay. So this is known as a peaceful, but um, and you can also use this model.
好的。所以這被稱為和平,但是嗯,你也可以使用這個模型。
Sorry. Over here. So I want to keep, uh, filming these for two minutes.
對不起。在這裡。所以我想繼續,呃,拍這些兩分鐘。
So if you have any questions right now for them, anything that you.
因此,如果您現在有任何問題要問他們,可以問任何問題。
It's not clear any questions that you want. You can have.
目前尚不清楚您想要的任何問題。你可以擁有。
Until, you know, uh, all the so healthy.
直到,你知道,呃,一切都那麼健康。
So, um, I'm going to email open software usually.
所以,嗯,我通常會透過電子郵件發送開放軟體。
And it's usually the song. Yes.
這通常是歌曲。是的。
So I I'll try to have coffee online.
所以我會嘗試在網路上喝咖啡。
Yes. Um, try to make this work since we are working on that, uh, if for now we can move to the first question, then hopefully you will get there.
是的。嗯,嘗試讓這項工作發揮作用,因為我們正在努力解決這個問題,呃,如果現在我們可以轉向第一個問題,那麼希望你能解決這個問題。
Uh, um, I'll try to, to get some of them to see what I can do, obviously,
呃,嗯,我會盡力讓他們中的一些人看看我能做什麼,顯然,
because we don't really know why you I say, oh my gosh, this is important, but it's not about me.
因為我們真的不知道為什麼你我說,天哪,這很重要,但這與我無關。
You can also say yes.
你也可以說是。
Okay, okay. So thank you. See you tomorrow.
好吧,好吧。所以謝謝你。明天見。
Uh, yes. I know you know that some people cannot accept that this is the same category.
呃,是的。我知道你知道有些人無法接受這是同一類別。
That you wrote. So do you think that what some of us will be able to access, uh, you know, uh, people can kind of like, uh.
你寫的。那麼你認為我們中的一些人能夠訪問什麼,呃,你知道,呃,人們可能會喜歡,呃。